Invitation

Negotiates with foreign powers; make diplomatic requests here

Moderator: Jacobus Loki

Funky Wombat

Re: Invitation

Post by Funky Wombat »

I suppose I'd better got off my arse and actually do something as MiniEx for a change. See you there. Eoinsy

Nathan of Natopia

Invitation

Post by Nathan of Natopia »

Shirithian friends, I invite you to Natopia to participate in talks about increasing micronational dialogue and friendship by way of a system based on the Concert of Europe (the system of congresses that lead to unified stances on important policies and a vital tool in the balance of power in 19th century Europe). This "Concert of Micras" will provide a way for many nations to discuss common concerns, form unified policies, and defend each other from rising powers to maintain balance. There will be little to no government, and keeping with the Concert of Europe model, meetings will only be called to discuss single, pressing matters.I hope to see Shireroth represented at the preliminary talks in Natopia:chancellornate.proboards2...oard=room1 His Sovereign Majesty, NathanSovereign Natopian EmperorNatopiaForumsJoin the Renaissance! Empire Library

AngelGuardian93

Post by AngelGuardian93 »

Cool. There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

Funky Wombat

Post by Funky Wombat »

Good thing you're on our side, Greg. Eoinsy

AngelGuardian93

Greg is confused. There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

UEC

Post by UEC »

this sounds interesting. E. Metzler (UEC)Count of Monty CriscoFounder of the MCS"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSJoin Shireroth

AngelGuardian93

Greg is still confused... There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

Funky Wombat

Post by Funky Wombat »

So are we all, Greg, so are we all. Eoinsy

AngelGuardian93

In the immortal words of Stewie Griffon:I'm going to KILL YOU! There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

Return to “Ministry of the Exterior”