Request: Text of the Treaty with Gotzborg

Negotiates with foreign powers; make diplomatic requests here

Moderator: Jacobus Loki

osmose1000

Request: Text of the Treaty with Gotzborg

Post by osmose1000 »

I've searched the forums but can't find the treaty with them, even though it's listed. Gotzborg lost it in the EzCrash. If anyone has it, can you post it?If we can't find the treaty, the Gotzborgians are willing to re-make a treaty. They call it a signature, but no one ever signs their posts...

Kaiser Yarad I

Re: Request: Text of the Treaty with Gotzborg

Post by Kaiser Yarad I »

Yes, I presume it was passed, but the Landsraad Passed Bills archive doesn't have it at all..This is an issue, if the text of a treaty cannot be found, does the treaty exist?We'll give it a few more days to see if anyone has it saved on their computer, and then we'll look into re-negotiations..

Aeacus

Post by Aeacus »

I would suggest all CorpOffs search for their respective treaty, becasue we dont have the treaty with Natopia anymore. Luckily it's on the Natopian boards. Can someone stick this into the passed bills forum? I dont have access.Natopia TreatyWHEREAS the two countries of the IMPERIAL REPUBLIC OF SHIREROTH and the REPUBLIC OF NATOPIA, having come into contact with one another and and finding their interests to be coincident, do desire to formalize and secure their cordial feelings, they do agree:FIRST, that each recognize the other as a sovereign and independent country, possessed of all the rights entailed therebySECOND, that each recognize the other as the sole legitimate owner of all territory, both physical and imaginary, which they claimTHIRD, that both countries commit to resolve all mutual disputes peacefully, using a neutral third partied agreed to by both should this prove impossible by normal channelsFOURTH, that both countries shall remain open and accessible to tourists and other visitors from one another, barring national emergencies or other such security issuesFIFTH, that proper channels of communication shall be opened between them, so as to facilitate dialogue and future cooperation

Scott of Hyperborea

Post by Scott of Hyperborea »

Without having any real evidence for this, I would guess that the treaty we signed with Gotzborg is either our standard template or their standard template, probably ours.

Fax Celestis

Post by Fax Celestis »

Landsraad Passed Bills can now be seen down in the Archives as "The Void III: This Time He's Pissed Off", unfortunately. Viatax Sitadi Axdivijink Regigoraauk

Return to “Ministry of the Exterior”