Relations Ammendments: Grand Commonwealth

Negotiates with foreign powers; make diplomatic requests here

Moderator: Jacobus Loki

Taoiseach Taicardainre I

Relations Ammendments: Grand Commonwealth

Post by Taoiseach Taicardainre I »

Honourable Minister and Shireroth Government,I come representing the Grand Commonwealth. As you may be aware, the Commonwealth formed recently with a union between the Kingdom of Babkha, the Republic of Aerlig, the Kingdom of Alteria, the Empire of Lemuria and Sovereign Order of Treesia. Of these nations, you previously had relations with four.As the Grand Commonwealth is now responsible for the Foreign Affairs of each of the five memberstates, I propose that we replace our treaties with the four member nations into one such as is presented below. Does this meet your approval?Quote:The Mango-(GC? Sun?) Pact of Non-Aggression, Mutual Defence and Cooperation betweenThe Grand Commonwealthand The Imperial Republic of ShirerothIn the name of all the peoples of Grand Commonwealth under the rays of the Unconquered Sun, Sol Invictus, by their representative, the head of the Majlis-i-Shahan-Ri, Taoiseach Lachlan Powers and;In the name of >The Government of the Grand Commonwealth and the Government of the Imperial Republic of Shireroth, hereby grant each other recognition as sovereign independent nations, and hereafter pledge that: -(i) neither nation, nor any officers, individuals or other agents acting under the authority of any government, organization or individual of or within either nation, shall commit any form of hostile, aggressive, subversive or destabilizing act against the other, nor against any individuals, organizations or property under either nation's sovereign jurisdiction or control, including damage or disruption to any goods, products or services that may be provided by third parties,(ii) in the event that either nation is involved in an international dispute of any nature, the other may, upon request, offer to act as a mediator therein, provided that all parties involved in such a dispute agree to such a mediation, and provided that either nation has followed its own procedures by which the decision to make such an offer is lawfully made,(iii) either nation may appoint an ambassador to the other in order to foster good relations. The host nation shall reserve the right to expel an ambassador found to have committed any activities that are in contravention of either any part of this Treaty or its own laws.The Government of the Grand Commonwealth and the Government of the Imperial Republic of Shireroth hereby ratify and sign this Treaty of Mutual Recognition and Friendship.Signed on behalf of the Grand Commonwealth: Signed on behalf of the Imperial Republic of Shireroth: I am more than willing to discuss ammendments to this proposal; you know where to find me!Taoiseach Taicardainre IGrand Commonwealth Taoiseach Taicardainre IThe Grand Commonwealth - Aerlig - MNN - Treesia - mncentre - EIFA - LemuriaEdited by: Taoiseach Taicardainre I at: 5/21/05 5:15

Unknown

Unknown

Post by Unknown »

(This post is missing and can not be restored)

Return to “Ministry of the Exterior”