Foreign Diplomats: Titles.

Negotiates with foreign powers; make diplomatic requests here

Moderator: Jacobus Loki

Gryphon the Pure

Foreign Diplomats: Titles.

Post by Gryphon the Pure »

The Ministry of Immigration and Naturalization has a title request thread now! If you want people here to know who you are (rather than 'Denizen'), then stop by and tell me where you're from (the adjectival nationality) and how you would like to identify yourself. I shall try to get it changed ASAP! Thank you. Heil Apostrophe! "Some are destined for greatness, but others decide for themsleves."-Destiny, Angel of LightEdited by: UEC  at: 12/30/02 12:22:09 am

Lord_Kelsier

Re: Diplomats:

Post by Lord_Kelsier »

Change mine to "Emir of Ummah"

Kingbeeb

Post by Kingbeeb »

change myn to "Sultan of BeebLand, Defence Minister of The Republic of Cyprus" ----This has been a public boardcast anouncement----Edited by: Kingbeeb at: 8/21/02 12:13:54 pm

AirIM9X

Post by AirIM9X »

I would like to humbly request the title of Karnali Diplomat or something of that effect. Thank you For Queen and Country
Foreign Minister of the Republic of Karnali
Senior KIA Operative
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Chancellor Delphi of Anti

Post by Chancellor Delphi of Anti »

Hmm, I'm not quite a diplomat rather than a foreign head of state... But I would appreciate "Chancellor of Antica" even though it says so in my name, lol. Chancellor of AnticaCommander in Chief of the Antican Army

Scott Alexander

Post by Scott Alexander »

Hi. Gryphon will get around to changing your title shortly, I'm sure. As for Antica, Shireroth will be happy to start relations with it as soon as the present set of crises is cleared up to everyone's satisfaction - I kinda yelled at the Theocracy and Arkania earlier this week for some stuff they did and although I think I was in the right I'd rather not antagonize them further for a little while, as much fun as it is to antagonize annoying communists. In the meantime, feel free to look around Shireroth and talk to me about any questions you may have - my IM is GSquid314.

Chancellor Delphi of Anti

Post by Chancellor Delphi of Anti »

I will most definately IM you. And thank you once again for that award. It feels good to finally hear some kind words after all the things being said about Antica and myself personally at this point. And once again thank you for your award, it is on our main page. I really appreciate even more because I wrote that speech, and it truly does state the position of myself and my fellow Dinarch. So I'll make sure to contact you soon. My IM is: Delphi of LodisThe Commandant's is: Commandant Me Chancellor of AnticaCommander in Chief of the Antican Army

Savinkov

Post by Savinkov »

Quote:as much fun as it is to antagonize annoying communistsI thank your kinds words too We hope to hear more of your annoyances in the future! Premier of Soviet Arkania/ Former Deputy GS of the Communist Party (Baracao)

Scott Alexander

Re: Foreign Diplomats: Titles.

I apologize for the deletion of Chancellor Delphi's last post, but I would appreciate it if this thread were kept to matters that directly concern Shireroth. There are already more than enough Arkania-Antica discussions on those two country's boards, and the last thing I need is Molotov cocktails damaging my beautiful office. Kapish? Thank you. Edited by: Scott Siskind  at: 11/9/03 12:08 pm

JDeane

Post by JDeane »

Treesian DiplomatThanks.

Scott Alexander

May the sun bless you with its light and the Earth embrace and keep you, Treesian. It's nice to see the Baronies with a new citizen. I hope you've looked into joining the Treesian Church, and I'll see that you get your new title as soon as possible.

vesteralen

Post by vesteralen »

I would like to be known as:The Duchess of the VesteralenImperial Chancellor of StormarkMany thanks in advance!!Regards,Dame Gudrun Eriksdottir,The Duchess of the Vesteralen,Imperial Chancellor of Stormark.

AirIM9X

Post by AirIM9X »

Could I get my title to be "FM of Karnali", I thank thee kindly.

SSFSX17

Post by SSFSX17 »

I would most like to be known as "guy with strange nickname from strange place." Such a title will suffice to describe me and my relationship with my world.

Scott Alexander

Done.May I suggest immigrating to Kildare? It wouldn't give you any responsibilities or anything, but it would make a bit of sense and allow you to work in the government should you ever want to do so. It'd also get them up to four people, which I bet they would like very much.

Emperor Jacobus

Post by Emperor Jacobus »

In the interests of diplomacy, how about "Emperor of the RICC"?

sovereignvikingemperor

Post by sovereignvikingemperor »

Imperial Office,Viking Empire of Stormark.Greetings,Could My title be changed to:Harald Thorstein I the Generous Giver,The Sovereign Viking Emperor,Imperial Prince of Thule.Thank you very much!!Regards, Harald Thorstein I the Generous Giver,The Sovereign Viking Emperor,Imperial Prince of Thule.

Kuralyov

Post by Kuralyov »

'Exterior Director of Feianova,' perhaps? redmenace42@yahoo.comLong Live the Revolution!

Return to “Ministry of the Exterior”