BeebLand complaint

Negotiates with foreign powers; make diplomatic requests here

Moderator: Jacobus Loki

Kingbeeb

BeebLand complaint

Post by Kingbeeb »

Recognition of Islamic Kingdom of beebland is not forthcoming, why?Action will soon be taken in the form of unrecognising you and your embassy being closed ----This has been a public boardcast anouncement----

Sirithil

Re: BeebLand complaint

Post by Sirithil »

Isn't it difficult to be in an alliance with a nation you don't recognize? By my hand,~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~HIH Sirithil nos FëanorElentari of MenelmacarHigh Queen of the ElvesElder Arcanus and Hiril of Elivia, TreesiaMenelmacari Prefect of the Economy and WarfareForeign-Affairs-type-Elf for Pacary and TymariaBaroness of Novi Dalmacija, ShirerothWoyzero Dejazmatch of Desta, Attera~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lord_Kelsier

Post by Lord_Kelsier »

they don't recognise IKBL either.... So tell them that...

Sirithil

Post by Sirithil »

Who doesn't? By my hand,~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~HIH Sirithil nos FëanorElentari of MenelmacarHigh Queen of the ElvesElder Arcanus and Hiril of Elivia, TreesiaMenelmacari Prefect of the Economy and WarfareForeign-Affairs-type-Elf for Pacary and TymariaBaroness of Novi Dalmacija, ShirerothWoyzero Dejazmatch of Desta, Attera~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kingbeeb

Post by Kingbeeb »

The vote, the vote....i dont see you finishing your vote on the regonishion thing. Recognition is not offical ----This has been a public boardcast anouncement----

Kingbeeb

Post by Kingbeeb »

pub9.ezboard.com/fshirero...ID=6.topicI dont see IKBL or USU on this list?????, you have been on their list since time began! ----This has been a public boardcast anouncement----

For Her Light

Post by For Her Light »

That list isn't comprehensive. Everything that matters is in the Landsraad. I haven't had the time to update the list on this forum in the past three weeks and I may just delete the damn thing. Plus, the Kaiser concludes the votes and he hasn't been around in a while. As I gaze into the mirror of Doubt, I see the barrenness of this Life that remains. Yet in Despair we begin to see true light, In weakness we can be strong. Let us draw substance from our shadow...-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+- Chaocracy of IstvanistanTell me what dreams may come... Edited by: For Her Light at: 8/31/02 9:58:52 am

Lord_Kelsier

Post by Lord_Kelsier »

That's great but ummmmm.... no...Too late and besides, I have top secret plans... (not to be gaven to outsiders)

For Her Light

Post by For Her Light »

I really don't care about what anyone's plans are. I'm too busy to care. At any rate, I'm resigning from this office and emmigrating from Shireroth as of now As I gaze into the mirror of Doubt, I see the barrenness of this Life that remains. Yet in Despair we begin to see true light, In weakness we can be strong. Let us draw substance from our shadow...-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+- Chaocracy of IstvanistanTell me what dreams may come...

Return to “Ministry of the Exterior”