New Minister.

Negotiates with foreign powers; make diplomatic requests here

Moderator: Jacobus Loki

Kaiser Mors II

New Minister.

Post by Kaiser Mors II »

Stjepan(For her Light) is now the minister of the Exterior.. Kaiser of Mors IINow it is time to see how you die. Remember Death is not the end.......But only a transition.

For Her Light

Re: New Minister.

Post by For Her Light »

hey, everyone...how are ya? So I'm moving on... I'll never forget...As you lay there and watched me...Accepting the end...I knew you were scared...You were strong, I was trying...I gave you my hand...I said "It's okay, let it go, time to leave you...And I'll carry on...The best that I can without you here beside me..."...Let him come take you home...

Sir Iain de Vembria

Post by Sir Iain de Vembria »

We're just fine, thank you. Sir IainChancellor of the United Baronies

Kaiser Mors II

Post by Kaiser Mors II »

And how are you? Kaiser of Mors IINow it is time to see how you die. Remember Death is not the end.......But only a transition.End the pain

Mercurivs

Post by Mercurivs »

Even better.

For Her Light

Post by For Her Light »

Vodka for everyone...on my tab(I operate a bar out of my pocket...it's large* So I'm moving on... I'll never forget...As you lay there and watched me...Accepting the end...I knew you were scared...You were strong, I was trying...I gave you my hand...I said "It's okay, let it go, time to leave you...And I'll carry on...The best that I can without you here beside me..."...Let him come take you home...

dStryker

Post by dStryker »

A large bar or a large pocket? Could somebody change the forum colors in the front of this forum? Gray and blue are not the best colors... Prime Executive, United Republic of TymariaChairman of the ICEOMost people would sooner die than think; in fact, they do so. - Bertrand Russell

For Her Light

Post by For Her Light »

Me no have da pawaa!! As I gaze into the mirror of Doubt, I see the barrenness of this Life that remains. Yet in Despair we begin to see true light, In weakness we can be strong. Let us draw substance from our shadow... Chaocracy of IstvanistanTell me what dreams may come...

Kaiser Mors II

Post by Kaiser Mors II »

Dah,...How do I fix that...grr.r..... bah! Kaiser of Mors IINow it is time to see how you die. Remember Death is not the end.......But only a transition.End the pain

Return to “Ministry of the Exterior”