Reunion...?

Negotiates with foreign powers; make diplomatic requests here

Moderator: Jacobus Loki

Kaiser Mors III

Reunion...?

Post by Kaiser Mors III »

I had someone on ICQ add my contact.. so I let them.. and added them.. looking into who they were found... this..http://www.geocities.com/burgomestreIt has links to Reunion. Scott.. have we been talking with them? I think I had contacts with them long ago.. amde friends with one of their higher ups.. but I'm confused... I can't really read the site.. Portugues I think... perhaps Spanish.. but doens't look like it.. Where's Nick... We need Translations..I'll look more into it.. Mortis BrookshireKaiser of ShirerothEdited by: Kaiser Mors III at: 2/4/04 1:51 pm

Kaiser Mors III

Re: Reunion...?

http://www.reuniao.org/home800.htmlIt was the Reunion ambassador type person in charge of talking with the AngloPhone Nations. Spiffy. I forgot Claude was the Emperor of Reunion. Woah.. Old frienships.. Anyhoo. Mortis BrookshireKaiser of Shireroth

Kaiser Mors III

Hey scott!.. Guess what.. They want to open relations with us now...hehehe..Guess I still have some diplomatic skills.12034917 thier foreign guy. On AIM .. AND ICQ.. Spiffy aye? Mortis BrookshireKaiser of Shireroth

Kaiser Mors III

I gave him your SN. So.. expect him when you see him.. hehe Maybe we can send Nick over as an Ambassador... Mortis BrookshireKaiser of ShirerothEdited by: Kaiser Mors III at: 2/4/04 1:59 pm

Scott Alexander

Post by Scott Alexander »

Yeah...we had relations with Reunion LOOONG ago...I think the Union of Apollo States was the last place from the Micras Sector to be in contact with them. After that, they underwent a massive reorganization and I believe switched to being Portuguese only (I may be wrong about that) and we mostly concentrated our efforts elsewhere. But I liked them, and if they want relations with us that would be excellent.Was the person to whom you talked Duke Jeremy of Marapendi? I vaguely remember him as their foreign affairs guy a few years ago.

Kaiser Mors III

No.. a guy specially assigned to AngloPhone nations. THey are only Portugues now. But they talk to AngloPhone nations. Yay!.. We are reestablishing the bridge..! Mortis BrookshireKaiser of Shireroth

Return to “Ministry of the Exterior”