IKBL call for action against USS

Negotiates with foreign powers; make diplomatic requests here

Moderator: Jacobus Loki

Kingbeeb

IKBL call for action against USS

Post by Kingbeeb »

I call for diplomatic pressure to be put on USS to prevent any more attacks against IKBLThe islamic kingdom of beebland never attacked the USS which attacked beebland on the 8 of sept 2002. We where attacked with a pathtic spam attack which was crushed soon after. Then the clean up started.The USS had pre emtied the attack. They moved to claim that IKBL had terrorist element when i was the only one on IKBL, I was even appling for a job in USS. and even promoted USS aound the miconational world. They worked behind my back. This all happened after i announced IKBL had uranium on the MCS resource map. They spread lies and lies....forumcentral.rochenhost.c...eadid=1241"Kingbeeb and the rogue state of Beebland attacked us and in retaliation, we are attacking himgo.ezboard.com/bbeebland is address to his nation, he has made it so you have to apply to view right now, showing that he has lost the war since we have made him do that...Once we annex him, we will have the much needed uranium"I call for action against such elements in MicronationsI have made plans to make IKBL safer from USS attacks. I want your diplomatic support against USS as a member of the B commenwealth ----This has been a public boardcast anouncement----

Lord_Kelsier

Re: IKBL call for action against USS

Post by Lord_Kelsier »

Guys, don't listen to his BS.We've already been through this at countless other nations so I'm getting bored doing it, I'll just post links where we argued.pub40.ezboard.com/fimperi...=212.topicpub48.ezboard.com/fbabkha...=144.topicpub48.ezboard.com/fbabkha...=138.topicpub48.ezboard.com/fbabkha...=139.topicBTW please note, Beebland attacked us FIRST without cause and we have proof that he did, we have shown it to Menelmacar already and they said they would not help Beebland on this issue.

Kingbeeb

Post by Kingbeeb »

i have not seen anyof this proof, i dont know what type of game they are playing at USS. i didnt attack anyone, i have no capability to attack anyone. ----This has been a public boardcast anouncement----

ErosDarkstar

Post by ErosDarkstar »

Though I am probably speaking outside my authority, this pointless arguing has ME personally disgusted. Both of you, back off from each other, NOW. I don't CARE who started it. You're acting like spoiled freaking children. Eros DarkstarThane of Kitanus Fields (Imperial Republic of Shireroth)Governor of Aerovenus, Duamithras(Republic of Delvenus)The great are great only because we are on our knees. Let us rise! - Stirner

SaiKar LumEth

Post by SaiKar LumEth »

Don't worry Eros... Beeb is just lying through his teeth. I have seen a LOT of proof that he did, in fact, launch an attack. Why he's trying to claim he didn't is a question, but a pethetic and rather irrelivent one. Sai'Kar Lum'EthLast remaining Micron princessMenelmacari Prefect of StateReally just Harvey Steffke

Return to “Ministry of the Exterior”