Moderator: Jacobus Loki

Lord_Kelsier

Consider yourself slapped on the face

Post by Lord_Kelsier »

^Same as the topic name^

Scott Alexander

Re: Consider yourself slapped on the face

Post by Scott Alexander »

Why? ''We've got enough youth. How about a Fountain of Smart?'' -- P.J. O'Rourke

Lord_Kelsier

Post by Lord_Kelsier »

Just because...

Sirithil

Post by Sirithil »

Blargh. He's been going around doing this to pretty much everyone. He emigrated from Menelmacar, pulled out of the BC, and told Tymaria he no longer wanted mutual recognition. Go fig. By my hand,~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~HIH Sirithil nos FëanorElentari of MenelmacarHigh Queen of the ElvesElder Arcanus and Hiril of Elivia, TreesiaMenelmacari Prefect of the Economy and WarfareForeign-Affairs-type-Elf for Pacary and TymariaBaroness of Novi Dalmacija, ShirerothWoyzero Dejazmatch of Desta, Attera~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~"In place of a dark lord you would have a queen! Beautiful as the dawn, treacherous as the sea! Stronger than the foundations of the earth! All shall love me and despair!" - Galadriel, LOTR, Fellowship of the Ring, J.R.R. Tolkien

Sirithil

Post by Sirithil »

UPDATE: There's a pretty damn good reason, actually. He no longer has nothing to lose, his nation was just eaten by the United Secular States - who I'm guessing didn't make him foreign minister. By my hand,~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~HIH Sirithil nos FëanorElentari of MenelmacarHigh Queen of the ElvesElder Arcanus and Hiril of Hundland, TreesiaMenelmacari Prefect of the Economy and WarfareForeign-Affairs-type-Elf for Pacary and TymariaBaroness of Novi Dalmacija, ShirerothWoyzero Dejazmatch of Desta, Attera~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~"In place of a dark lord you would have a queen! Beautiful as the dawn, treacherous as the sea! Stronger than the foundations of the earth! All shall love me and despair!" - Galadriel, LOTR, Fellowship of the Ring, J.R.R. Tolkien

Lord_Kelsier

Post by Lord_Kelsier »

Siri,Sorry but you're little news update is ummmmm.... more than a little incorrect.1. I joined voluntarily to USS2. It's a merger not them "eating"3. vB is better and more secure than EzBoard.4. It was better for me nation Oh yeah, plus I like blowing people off too

Return to “Ministry of the Exterior”