United States of Ummah communications

Negotiates with foreign powers; make diplomatic requests here

Moderator: Jacobus Loki

Kaiser Mors II

United States of Ummah communications

Post by Kaiser Mors II »

Yerp, This thread shall be for the USU.. err.. yeah.. ok. I just told em I'de make them a thread... So, Let the peace treaty talk begin!I believe normal mutual recognition would be a good place to start.. Kaiser of Mors IINow it is time to see how you die. Remember Death is not the end.......But only a transition.End the pain

Lord_Kelsier

Re: United States of Ummah communications

Post by Lord_Kelsier »

I recognised you guys...pub72.ezboard.com/fislami...ID=4.topic

Kaiser Mors II

Post by Kaiser Mors II »

Spiffy.. Tomarrow I'll put a vote before the Landsraad to recognize you all. Kaiser of Mors IINow it is time to see how you die. Remember Death is not the end.......But only a transition.End the pain

Lord_Kelsier

Post by Lord_Kelsier »

Spiffy

Kaiser Mors II

Post by Kaiser Mors II »

ok.. Vote started... now.... perhaps we oughta get a non-aggression thing going... I know it's redundent if you are in the BC.. but.. still... Kaiser of Mors IINow it is time to see how you die. Remember Death is not the end.......But only a transition.End the pain

Lord_Kelsier

Post by Lord_Kelsier »

Our approach is really non-agressive but we're attacked and we know which nation it was than there will be hell to pay

Kaiser Mors II

Post by Kaiser Mors II »

Kinda like Shireroth. well.. more in the old days.. we are rather docile now.. we used to be a very.. militant state. Now it's only if we get attacked.. than we blow shit up... Kaiser of Mors IINow it is time to see how you die. Remember Death is not the end.......But only a transition.End the pain

Lord_Kelsier

Post by Lord_Kelsier »

Hopefully we don't have to blow each other up

Kaiser Mors II

Post by Kaiser Mors II »

I'd like to think that we wouldn't need to. Kaiser of Mors IINow it is time to see how you die. Remember Death is not the end.......But only a transition.End the pain

Lord_Kelsier

Post by Lord_Kelsier »

Noones voted yet

Kaiser Mors II

Post by Kaiser Mors II »

Yeah.. what's with that.. I need to yell at my nobles again. Kaiser of Mors IINow it is time to see how you die. Remember Death is not the end.......But only a transition.End the pain

Lord_Kelsier

Post by Lord_Kelsier »

No biggie...

Kaiser Mors II

Post by Kaiser Mors II »

They got yelled at. Kaiser of Mors IINow it is time to see how you die. Remember Death is not the end.......But only a transition.End the pain

Sirithil

Post by Sirithil »

You could always make me a duchess or something. I'd vote actively. By my hand,~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~HIH Sirithil nos FëanorElentari of MenelmacarHigh Queen of the ElvesElder Arcanus and Hiril of Elivia, TreesiaMenelmacari Prefect of the EconomyForeign-Affairs-type-Elf for Pacary and Tymaria~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lord_Kelsier

Post by Lord_Kelsier »

I'm for that if you vote yes

Sirithil

Post by Sirithil »

Yeah... the decision would be up to Erik, though... By my hand,~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~HIH Sirithil nos FëanorElentari of MenelmacarHigh Queen of the ElvesElder Arcanus and Hiril of Elivia, TreesiaMenelmacari Prefect of the EconomyForeign-Affairs-type-Elf for Pacary and Tymaria~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For Her Light

Post by For Her Light »

you can have my barony. I don't do anything with it anymore. As I gaze into the mirror of Doubt, I see the barrenness of this Life that remains. Yet in Despair we begin to see true light, In weakness we can be strong. Let us draw substance from our shadow...-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+- Chaocracy of IstvanistanTell me what dreams may come...

Return to “Ministry of the Exterior”