Requests

Manages technical infrastructure for the board and website; make administrative requests here

Moderator: Erik Mortis

AryezturMejorkhor

Requests

Post by AryezturMejorkhor »

Hello. I have some requests and some name changes.

Firstly, I request moderator power over "Anti-People's Republic of Neurak." And the subforums within.

Secondly, the "Anti-People's Republic of Neurak." is hereby renamed the "Barony of Khorze"

Thirdly, the capital of this barony is now Smotretka. This city hopefully ought to become larger next time we update the map. It is to be renamed "Mejor."

That is all. Thank you.
Aryeztur Mejorkhor

AryezturMejorkhor

Re: Requests

Here are some other changes:

The southern third of the County of Lunaris is no longer part of Lunaris. It is now "The Free City of Mejor"

We have a new flag:

Aryeztur Mejorkhor

Santelran Rottsaa

Post by Santelran Rottsaa »

Psst!

Ministry of the Interior, not Information... ;)
Libido-powered perversion, coming to your home at the speed of light.

The longer that the journey takes, the further down the road

"Well, as the saying goes with D&D, give players a fish, and they'll use it to club someone down. Teach a player to fish, and you'll have them showing up next session with a copy of The Complete Fisherman, trying to dual-wield vorpal fishing poles."

AryezturMejorkhor

Shoot. Can this please be moved. Thanks!
Aryeztur Mejorkhor

Ari Rahikkala

Post by Ari Rahikkala »

Yar. I'm not sure how Mejor is supposed to be marked on the MCS map, though... they do have a distinction between small and large cities, maybe the large city icon should be used?
No-one should be without a parasol, Sirocco.

Malliki Tosha

Post by Malliki Tosha »

I think he means the size of Erinamor, and the barony capital shape (like a circumflex).
Malliki Tosha
Owner, Mortis Mercatoria FC
Owner, Newport City FC

Ari Rahikkala

Post by Ari Rahikkala »

Ahhhh, I momentarily forgot about the barony capitals. http://shireroth.org/shirewiki/Maps are apparently from a version before we marked those :(. (PRH, they have the old terrible Absentia... they might have to be redone from the MCS map after the megamod)

Anyway, yeah, as far as I'm concerned, marking it as a barony capital seems like a good idea. The reason I asked in the first place was the bit about the entire southern third of Lunaris being part of the city... thing is, that area *could* be set apart on the map with a border, but then it'd have to be labeled, and that label would be the same as the name of the city, which would look like it was caused by lack of rather than an excess of creativity. So I'd just go with renaming the city and marking it as a barony capital but not adding any new borders on the map.
No-one should be without a parasol, Sirocco.

AryezturMejorkhor

Ah, you misunderstand.

On closer thought I have decided the following: The entire southern 40% of Lunaris is to become a new county. The name of this new county is the Domain of Zar. Within the domain of Zar we have as capital of the entire Barony the Free City of Mejor. The borders of Zar will be as follows:

The Southern part is Zar.

The city itself should be a large dot.

Thanks.
Aryeztur Mejorkhor

Return to “Ministry of the Interior”