Malarbox Linky Switcheroo

Manages technical infrastructure for the board and website; make administrative requests here

Moderator: Erik Mortis

Allot

Malarbox Linky Switcheroo

Post by Allot »

HIya there

Why don't you replace the SNN link in the Malarbox with Harvey's Aurora News Blog?

Kay thanx
Isabelle Allot Kalirion
Retired

Ari Rahikkala

Re: Malarbox Linky Switcheroo

Post by Ari Rahikkala »

Yar. Not just that, but...

- Being that micronations.net doesn't have a forum of its own anymore and in general little of Shirithian interest seems to happen there, I removed the link to MNN
- I rewired the wiki link so it should get properly recoloured by your browser if you've visited it (at least Firefox seemed to be confused by the redirect for some reason)
- the Aurora link points at the most recent news story (and has its title as tooltip). Assuming the cron job works correctly the blog should get pinged for news hourly.
- having recently gotten over my weird obsession with IRC channel names, I renamed "#micronations (chat)" to just "Chat"
No-one should be without a parasol, Sirocco.

Iskander Mirkdale

Re: Malarbox Linky Switcheroo

Post by Iskander Mirkdale »

Well, MNN had things of Shirithian interest when the Malarbox was updated, and now it will have things of Shirerithian interest when the Aurora is updated too. ;)

In fact, if the 4 latest Auroran stories had been published in separate posts, there would currently be 6 Shirerithian stories out the 10 that are shown. Which would not be too bad a domination of the news.

And that reminds me, Spangle is eventually supposed to be putting together something that can show the news somewhere at the top of any micronational forum.
The Earl of Eliria and Utasia
MNN, MMR, AFV, II

Return to “Ministry of the Interior”