Let us welcom our newest baron...

A central forum for general discussion

Moderator: Kaiser Fish XII

Kaiseress Viviantia I

Let us welcom our newest baron...

Post by Kaiseress Viviantia I »

currently under the SN, "the truth is a lie".He shall become the Baron of the area once known as GAPR, in Kildare. Once he gives me a name (take your time) I'll create the barony... I might have to redraw borders a lil.. but all will work out.. Kaiseress Viviantia IKaiseress of ShirerothSAVE THE KIWI!

Ari Rahikkala

Re: Let us welcom our newest baron...

Post by Ari Rahikkala »

Czerka!Remember that Kildare is a constitution-free zone... "It ain't over 'till the fat lady sinks." --the Inquisition's witchcraft test

dStryker

Post by dStryker »

Wasn't GAPR never part of the map? University politics are vicious precisely because the stakes are so small. - Henry KissingerNever interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake. - Napoleon BonaparteMost people would sooner die than think; in fact, they do so. - Bertrand Russell

Scott Alexander

Post by Scott Alexander »

This is very disturbing...the GAPR as a political entity again...don't make me start some kind of bizarre former-Audente guerilla association!

ErosDarkstar

Post by ErosDarkstar »

Actually, I'd say that Kildare is currently a DUKE-free zone...Which brings me to my NEXT point...WHERE THE PRH IS FAX? Eros DarkstarThane of Kitanus Fields(Imperial Republic of Shireroth)SAVE THE KIWI!!!

Gryphon the Pure

Post by Gryphon the Pure »

hmm... he was online a few days ago, but... still no replies or anything... hmm...grr... now i'm getting jealous... oh well... at least my barony is still the third most active subdivision - go us! (we'll never beat yardistan...) Heil Apostrophe! "Some are destined for greatness, but others decide for themsleves."-Destiny, Angel of Light

Kaiseress Viviantia I

Don't you dare scott!James is alive... just not online much.. says he'll be more active come school time when he's online more... Kaiseress Viviantia IKaiseress of ShirerothSAVE THE KIWI!

ErosDarkstar

Post by ErosDarkstar »

I talked to him today... please, somebody send that boy a WOMAN. He's bored, and it's a boredom none of us can cure. It's...HORNY TEENAGE MALE BOREDOM!I know it well. And there is only one cure for it:*blink blink*Go ask a woman or something. I'm just a poor college student. Eros DarkstarThane of Kitanus Fields(Imperial Republic of Shireroth)SAVE THE KIWI!!!

Kaiseress Viviantia I

I've sent a woman his way... mutual friend of ours.... and I saw him monday.... he, with a lil help from me, invented a new form of the game risk... REALLY fun.. Shireroth is taking over... I wanna help him finish the huuuge game he is playing.. Kaiseress Viviantia IKaiseress of ShirerothSAVE THE KIWI!

the truth is a lie

Post by the truth is a lie »

Thank you for allowing me to have a barony.

Kaiseress Viviantia I

Have you decided on a new Login? or shall I give this one "the truth is a lie" access to the Landsraad and mod over the barony? Kaiseress Viviantia IKaiseress of ShirerothSAVE THE KIWI!

Je gagne

my new name

Post by Je gagne »

my new name

Lord Raglan

Re: my new name

Post by Lord Raglan »

You win what? Or you earn what? Nick RaglanShireroth Duke of LothlariaPrætor of the Shireroth LandsraadMACH Duke of ItaliaMinister of DefenseSEC ChairmanUnited Republic of Tymaria

Kaiseress Viviantia I

okey doke... Kaiseress Viviantia IKaiseress of ShirerothSAVE THE KIWI!

Lord Raglan

Post by Lord Raglan »

no no... "je gagne" means "I win" or "I earn" in French...There is reason to my madness... :) Nick RaglanShireroth Duke of LothlariaPrætor of the Shireroth LandsraadMACH Duke of ItaliaMinister of Home AffairsSEC ChairmanUnited Republic of Tymaria

Kaiseress Viviantia I

I figured that after I thought about it for a second... Kaiseress Viviantia IKaiseress of ShirerothSAVE THE KIWI!

Scott Alexander

Post by Scott Alexander »

Now that I think about it, it's kind of hard to believe that French even *has* a word for "I win". Maybe it's a non-literal translation of "I managed to attach many conditions to my surrender" or something.

Je gagne

lol

Post by Je gagne »

lol you right thats funny

Kaiser Mors II

Re: lol

Post by Kaiser Mors II »

Hehe, Damn frenchies..... hehe joking.. joking... Kaiser of Mors IIMatre jin es cricete ae patre jin ofacere bacatz saucenaetz...

ErosDarkstar

NEWS FLASH!

Post by ErosDarkstar »

While the good Kaiser was joking, France surrendered to Yardistan... Eros DarkstarThane of Kitanus Fields(Imperial Republic of Shireroth)SAVE THE KIWI!!!

dStryker

Re: NEWS FLASH!

Post by dStryker »

Under the condition, of course, that France still run the country. Prime Executive, United Republic of TymariaChairman of the ICEOMost people would sooner die than think; in fact, they do so. - Bertrand Russell

Irreverence Brightstar

Post by Irreverence Brightstar »

Sure... just as soon as Nick finds a French Yardistani to 'elect' President :D Irreverence BrightstarThe Dragon of KildareImperial Republic of Shireroth"If there were dreams to sell,Merry and sad to tell,And the crier rung his bell,What would you buy?"T. L. Beddoes, Dream-Pedlary

dStryker

Post by dStryker »

Sure, since the President doesn't run the country. :p Prime Executive, United Republic of TymariaChairman of the ICEOMost people would sooner die than think; in fact, they do so. - Bertrand Russell

ErosDarkstar

Post by ErosDarkstar »

Shows what I know about the French government...To educate me, who DOES run the country? Eros DarkstarThane of Kitanus Fields(Imperial Republic of Shireroth)SAVE THE KIWI!!!

dStryker

Post by dStryker »

Je ne sais pas... or rather,Je ne veux pas dire.Or something like that... my French is rather limited... Prime Executive, United Republic of TymariaChairman of the ICEOMost people would sooner die than think; in fact, they do so. - Bertrand Russell

Kaiser Mors II

Post by Kaiser Mors II »

Ok, You've confused the Kaiser now... Kaiser of Mors IIMatre jin es cricete ae patre jin ofacere bacatz saucenaetz...

Return to “General Discussion”