Statement from the Prime Minister

A central forum for general discussion

Moderator: Kaiser Fish XII

Ras Bitwoded Charles

Statement from the Prime Minister

Post by Ras Bitwoded Charles »

The Prime Minister's Office is glad that the situation has resolved with the resurrection of the Republic of Shireroth and the return of der Kaiser. We wish you the best of luck, Shireroth. May God bless you with many years of prosperity.Also, I was wondering if your Republic would be interested in signing another treaty with the Imperial Rasinate.Since the situation has been resolved, the Prime Minister's Office considers all other points to be moot. However, it has a few words for the Cybernation of Machiavellia. It is the feeling of the Prime Minister that taking the mostly peaceful situation between the Rasinate and Jasonia and escalating it to the point of war is irresponsible, unjustifiable, and generally bad diplomacy. Furthermore, the goverment of Machiavellia (or at least its prince) repeatedly said that both the Rasinate and the FIoJ were trying to "take over" Shireroth, when in fact five minutes worth of research would have uncovered the fact that both of us were trying to prevent this type of situation from happening. The Machiavellian government proclaimed that it was simply trying to prevent huberts (yes, I believe it is a common noun now) from doing what huberts do, when in fact the Rasinate and Jasonia, both close allies of Shireroth, were already doing this task. Why should a nation that did not even have diplomatic relations with the Republic need to step in? The fact is, it did not. It is the official opinion of the Prime Minister's Office that the Cybernation of Machiavellia should refrain from these types of actions in the future. The Office does not mean this in any hostile way, but only to help your nation. Call it friendly advise. We in the Rasinate always give second chances, but very rarely a third.Take care everybody, and once again I am glad that Shireroth is alive again!Sincerely,HH Ras Bitwoded Charles Beard, the GreatPrime Minister of Q'attera-MacusiaaNegus of Tulsa "If the grandfather of the grandfather of Jesus had known what was hidden within him, he would have stood humble and awe-struck before his soul." -Kahlil Gibran, "A Handful of Sand on the Shore" "Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." -Ralph Waldo Emerson "It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees!" -Emiliano Zapata "The more laws, the less justice." -M. Tullius Cicero, De Officiis

Kaiser Metzler I

Re: Statement from the Prime Minister

Post by Kaiser Metzler I »

I thank you greatly for you kind words to us and would like to offer you the RS fondest wishes. As for Machiavellia... Don't be to harsh on them, Unfortunitly I am partly responcible for their behavior. I was not aware of the Rasinate and FIOJ intervention in the RS during my absence. And since I was a bit conserned what would happen in the RS during my absence... I asked the Machiavellian government to intervene. I apologies for any problems that this cuased.. and will offer and compensation for time lost to dealing with any problems that were cuased. Kaiser of the Republic of ShirerothE. Metzler "UEC""Death awaits everyone, it's just that it has less patience for some..."

PrinceEdwardI

Post by PrinceEdwardI »

To the gentlemen of the Rasinate, from His Excellency, Edward I, Prince of Machiavellia:Take notice, if you will, that at no time during this entire affair have I, or any of my agents, spoken of the Rasinate or Flying Islands of Jasonia in a derogatory manner. Further, you might be interested in knowing that our nation is currently extending diplomatic mutual reccognition to any interested nations, and this offer stands for the Rasinate and FIOJ.We would like to point out, however, what anyone can see: at every turn, we have been insulted, bullied, and patronized by the represenatives of the Rasinate, and, early on, FIOJ.The gentlemen of Jasonia withdrew their hostile words when it became clear that we were here on the invitation of the Shirerothian Government. Our actions and the response from within Shireroth has brought about it's ressurection, in, I might add, under a week. The Rasinate has not withdrawn it's threats, and, if this post is any indication, wishes to continue it's campaign of intimidation.You are hereby requested to refrain from such insulting tones in the future.-Edward I, Prince of Machiavellia

dStryker

Post by dStryker »

To both those of the Rasinate, and those of Machiavellia,I fear that this crisis evolved from a simple misunderstanding. If perhaps both nations are willing to let things settle down and to perhaps get to know each other better, we can prevent future occurrences such as this from happening again. There is no need to get uptight about a problem that has solved itself. However, I would like to express my thanks to both the Rasinate and to Machiavellia for wishing to help Shireroth, even if it did result in this unfortunate circumstance.Citizen,Republic of Shireroth

PrinceEdwardI

Post by PrinceEdwardI »

The gentleman of Shireroth is astute in his observations, and, at his advising, we are currently negotiating with the Rasinate to work towards a treaty of peace and mutual recognition. It is fitting that Shirerothian advice bring about the end to this in a peaceful manner.Cordially,Edward I, Prince of Machiavellia

Ras Bitwoded Charles

Re:

Post by Ras Bitwoded Charles »

I believe dStryker is correct in his statement that this was all a misunderstanding. In light of this, I most certainly apologize for my harsh words.As for recognition, I'm not sure I have that authority. Once Imperial Ras Diga and Imperial Rasana Marie return we shall be happy to talk.Again, I'm glad the situation is over.Sincerely,-Ras Bitwoded Charles "If the grandfather of the grandfather of Jesus had known what was hidden within him, he would have stood humble and awe-struck before his soul." -Kahlil Gibran, "A Handful of Sand on the Shore" "Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." -Ralph Waldo Emerson "It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees!" -Emiliano Zapata "The more laws, the less justice." -M. Tullius Cicero, De Officiis

Return to “General Discussion”