Resolution as I see It

A central forum for general discussion

Moderator: Kaiser Fish XII

CINC Patrick

Resolution as I see It

Post by CINC Patrick »

From my take of the talks, it was agreed that Shireroth will become once again active, I am not sure, however,how active that might be. I will try and do my part though. The official proclomation of the revival of the state will be on Monday, because I am going to be extremely busy. I respectfully request that admin be given back to myself. I also would like to ask any former citizens to rejoin us. We will have a board made up to decide whether a citizen is to be allowed to enter the nation. For now I will be the sole member, but that will change. We will be proclaming a mutual defense pact with each of the parties involved in the former protectorate status. We will also be repetioning the LOM for a seat on the General Assembly. If you have any questions please feel free to ask them. -Commander in Chief PatrickDuke of The Duchy of KildareCommander in Chief, Republic of Shireroth DoDMinister of Foreign Affairs, Republic of ShirerothCommisioner, Federation of Micronational FootballBlood Alone Turns the Wheels of History

Ryan

Re: Resolution as I see It

Post by Ryan »

Yeah, yeah, yeah. I'll rejoin micronations and join up with me old BOO/\/\/\/\IST buddies. Preferably on a small role, something like DoD or webmaster or somethin....Where the bloody fuck is UEC??? Ryan D. Caruso (WarVoid)Imperator of the Galactic EmpireOfficial Hellspawn & Resident Evil

dStryker

Post by dStryker »

I am here to rejoin if you wish (though I never really left in the first place....) In Memory of theDevotion to the Preservation of Peace and the Advancement of DemocracyLIBERTAS INFINITAS

PrinceEdwardI

Post by PrinceEdwardI »

Have any of you contacted Trantor? (aka you know who, the board's administrator in blue ;)As for administration and citizenship, Machiavellia officially withdraws from any involvement in this internal affairs.We will welcome Shireroth's revival, and, when the government has formed, hand over the nation to them, and withdraw our troops.Further, we would be interested in forming treaties or alliances of whatever sort Shireroth may desire, to further demonstrate our commitment to insuring Shireroth's continued independence.Cordially,-Edward I, Prince of Machiavellia

Kaiser Metzler I

Post by Kaiser Metzler I »

"listen to the wise(mad) man..." Kaiser of the Republic of ShirerothE. Metzler "UEC""Death awaits everyone, it's just that it has less patience for some..."

Return to “General Discussion”