Shireroth Ultimatum to NAR.

A central forum for general discussion

Moderator: Kaiser Fish XII

d e k 1

OK

Post by d e k 1 »

We have no claims to it at all.Its yours and the forum has been deleted.Sorry about the trouble. :dek (Thomas)Acting President New Automatic RepublicSenator/Defence Minister Purple Bunny FederationICQ # 86001469E-Mail dek@nationalism.zzn.com

Kaiser Metzler I

Re: OK

Post by Kaiser Metzler I »

I'm glad we could see eye to eye on this issue... Kaiser of the Republic of ShirerothE. Metzler "UEC""Death awaits everyone, it's just that it has less patience for some..."

Kaiser Metzler I

Shireroth Ultimatum to NAR.

NAR is claiming to have Annexed Greater Automatica I have issued a brief statement:pub45.ezboard.com/fnewaut...D=13.topicBasically, NAR has till 8pm PST tomarrow to remove it's claims. Kaiser of the Republic of ShirerothE. Metzler "UEC""Death awaits everyone, it's just that it has less patience for some..."Edited by: Kaiser Metzler I at: 1/18/01 8:31:01 pm

HE Kevin D Tennent

Re: Shireroth Ultimatum to NAR.

Post by HE Kevin D Tennent »

Now that RS is part of LOM do you want me to start a vote to put a LOM wide diplomatic embargo on NAR for say a month until Hubert stops annexing places? I feel that this would be best to stop Thomas Hubert paining other nations. Kevin D TennentSecretary General of the League of MicronationsCouncillor Representative to the Alterian National Council for Terra Firma StateAlterian Minister for Technology and TransportLyrican MP for the Rally for the Republic MovementOtherwise great bloke!

d e k 1

hey

Post by d e k 1 »

Hey did we really harm the RS that much? I'm really sorry... :dek (Thomas)Acting President New Automatic RepublicSenator/Defence Minister Purple Bunny FederationICQ # 86001469E-Mail dek@nationalism.zzn.com

Kaiser Metzler I

Re: hey

Well NAR gave back the land and droped the claims.. so we aren't gona push it any farther. Kaiser of the Republic of ShirerothE. Metzler "UEC""Death awaits everyone, it's just that it has less patience for some..."

d e k 1

again

Post by d e k 1 »

again i'm really sorry...:( :( :( :dek (Thomas)Acting President New Automatic RepublicSenator/Defence Minister Purple Bunny FederationICQ # 86001469E-Mail dek@nationalism.zzn.com

Funky Wombat

Re: again

Post by Funky Wombat »

Just stop with the greedy land grabbing, will you! Eoin Dornan Baron-Councillor of TreesiaDejazmatch of the Rasinate of Q'Attera MacusiaaFief of Galdery and Duke of Popor in New BrugesOfficial Crazy Person of the New MilleniumBe nice to your parents, they have more dirt on you than you know. Don't be nice to your siblings, they secretly hate you, will use you for free babysitting, and their children are smelly-Anon Are you kidding? Your fingernails are a joke, you've got no fangs, you can't see at night, your pink hides are ridiculous, your reflexes are nil, and you don't even have tails! Of course people aren't content! Now if tigers weren't content, that would be something to wonder about.-Hobbes the Tiger Flatulence could be all the rage, but it would still be disgusting-Calvin's MomWhat day is it today, the 1st of January 2000, what day is it in India, probably the 1st of January 2000. Christians are very pushy-Eoin Dornan

HE Kevin D Tennent

Post by HE Kevin D Tennent »

Well you know all you have to do is start behaving yourself Thomas... Kevin D TennentSecretary General of the League of MicronationsCouncillor Representative to the Alterian National Council for Terra Firma StateAlterian Minister for Technology and TransportLyrican MP for the Rally for the Republic MovementOtherwise great bloke!

Ras John

Post by Ras John »

It looks like a certain LOM Secretary General is starting to find fault in Thomas when there isn't any, and after he settled for peace. John D. SagerRepresentative of the Sa'an Republic"One day you'll see days you never saw."

Funky Wombat

Post by Funky Wombat »

And what will you do? Is it written anywhere he has to be neutral? Anyway, most of the LoM is against Thomas in this issue. Eoin Dornan Baron-Councillor of TreesiaDejazmatch of the Rasinate of Q'Attera MacusiaaFief of Galdery and Duke of Popor in New BrugesOfficial Crazy Person of the New MilleniumBe nice to your parents, they have more dirt on you than you know. Don't be nice to your siblings, they secretly hate you, will use you for free babysitting, and their children are smelly-Anon Are you kidding? Your fingernails are a joke, you've got no fangs, you can't see at night, your pink hides are ridiculous, your reflexes are nil, and you don't even have tails! Of course people aren't content! Now if tigers weren't content, that would be something to wonder about.-Hobbes the Tiger Flatulence could be all the rage, but it would still be disgusting-Calvin's MomWhat day is it today, the 1st of January 2000, what day is it in India, probably the 1st of January 2000. Christians are very pushy-Eoin Dornan

Alot

Post by Alot »

If only I had seen this before I would have known that Ari got Yar from Nar and doesn´t need to get Nar from Yar.

And the name of my broadsword isn't Steve, but Albert is real.
Earl Andrew Alot
Earl of Araxion
Advocate of the Mango Bar

Icetaker

Post by Icetaker »

AH, YAR = NAR.
҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̚̕̚҉ ̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̚̕̕̚̕̚͡ ̕̚̕̚ ̔̕̚̕̚҉ ҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕̚͡ ̒̓̔̕̚ ̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̛̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̚ ̡̢̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔ ̕̚̕̚ ҉҉ ̔̕̚̕̚҉ ҉҉ ̔̕̚̕̚҉ # ̎̏̐̑ ̕̚̕̚ ̔̕̚̕̚ # ̎̏̐̑ ̕̚̕̚

Return to “General Discussion”