Treaty of MagiGARP

A central forum for general discussion

Moderator: Kaiser Fish XII

Ryan

Treaty of MagiGARP

Post by Ryan »

This is an internal treaty concluded between myself and Bill in the interests of bettering the Apollo culture within Shireroth and concluding a contiguous history that agrees between people (something rare in this hobby!).WHEREAS the persons of Ryan Caruso and Bill Dusch share a common interest in the land and history of Greater Automatica.WHEREAS the aforementioned parties disagree on the location and history of Greater Automatica.WHEREAS both of the aforementioned parties would like to settle this dispute.WHEREAS the dissolution and renaming of Lesser Automatica has somewhat nullified the need for an opposing Greater Automatica.BE IT AGREED UPON that the aforementioned parties do agree to the adjustment and incorporation of Greater Automatica into New Jasonia and, thusly, Antya, by these terms.THEREFORE it is agreed that Greater Automatica as it presently stands shall be moved and incorporated into the lands of New Jasonia.THEREFORE it is agreed that Greater Automatica shall pass from the jurisdiction and administration of Ryan Caruso to that of Bill Dusch.THEREFORE it is agreed that Greater Automatica's developments which were made during the principality era will be respected, protected and incorporated into the Automatican culture under Mr. Dusch.THEREFORE the lands formerly encompassing Greater Automatica will hencforth be renamed to Mistikal.THEREFORE the lands now encompassing Mistikal will be required to negotiate a new protectorate treaty with the Imperial Republic of Shireroth.THEREFORE upon conclusion of this treaty Ryan Caruso relinquishes all former and present claims to the Automaticas.Signed for Greater Automatica / Veliky Avtomatischka,Tsarevich Ryusha Useless art is simply tolerated vandalism. I am a vandal.

Bill3000

Re: Treaty of MagiGARP

Post by Bill3000 »

Signed,Bill DuschBaron of AntyaCount of New Jasonia Bill Dusch - Archon of Soloralism - Founder of TelikosCitizen of ShirerothBaron of AntyaProud to be Apollonianvar txtList = new Array()txtList[txtList.length]="'Whoa! You're in...college now? You got...older! I guess that's what happens when time passes, but still...' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="'The Hindenburg Uncertainty Principle, by contrast states that before you get on a blimp, you can never be certain whether it's going to catch on fire or not' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="'We.....are.....not....FANTASY!>?!POE' - Scott Siskind, on hearing Bill Dusch say that Shireroth's theme is percieved to be Fiction-Fantasy based";txtList[txtList.length]="'me to. well almost, we have to worship the living god, Bill3000.' - Hubert";txtList[txtList.length]="'Y'know what? I am never going to get out of micronations. I think I need to be assassinated or something.' - Jason Steffke";txtList[txtList.length]="'Bill, you are STILL young and stupid.' - Jason Steffke, Control of Destiny 1";txtList[txtList.length]="'I think we've gotta promote you. You now have slightly more diplomatic skills than a random rock.' - Sirithil nos Feanor, to Bill Dusch";txtList[txtList.length]="'Wow. I'm this close to admitting you're no longer young and stupid.' - Scott Siskind, to Bill";txtList[txtList.length]="'ow! I've been thrwappen! Now I have a sudden urge to enter politics...' - Gryphon the Pure, after being hit by a shard of Pure Mischief";txtList[txtList.length]="'No, you've changed too, Bill. Instead of being the fragmented, annoying and immature 16-year-old, you've graduated to being a well-spoken, annoying and immature 19-year-old. Congratulations.' - Ryan Caruso"; j=parseInt(Math.random()*txtList.length);j=(isNaN(j))?0:j;document.write(txtList[j]);

Hypatia Agnesi

Post by Hypatia Agnesi »

While I have no problem with this treaty and think it's great, I do have to ask, does this involve any transfer of land, or of culture and rights only? I ask because it might affect our feudal contract, and as Duchess I should have at least been informed if it does. *throws grenade for the hell of it*BO0O0O0O0/\/\!!!!!!

Ryan

Post by Ryan »

Culture and rights only. Several million gulag slaves are dragging the cities across the map to New Jasonia.I am teaching Bill the economics of cheap Babkhan labour. Useless art is simply tolerated vandalism. I am a vandal.

Hypatia Agnesi

Post by Hypatia Agnesi »

Ok, cool. *throws grenade for the hell of it*BO0O0O0O0/\/\!!!!!!

Stjepan Veliki

Post by Stjepan Veliki »

Needs to be Velikaya (if Russian) or Velika (if anything else) SF-SN

Ryan

Post by Ryan »

You don't speak Russian though. Useless art is simply tolerated vandalism. I am a vandal.

Stjepan Veliki

Post by Stjepan Veliki »

chto ty? Ja govoriu ochen' horosho po-russki... SF-SNEdited by: Stjepan Veliki at: 12/13/05 20:51

AngelGuardian93

Post by AngelGuardian93 »

What is that? Russian? Nah... There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

Ryan

Post by Ryan »

Oto'idi, a to jebnu! Useless art is simply tolerated vandalism. I am a vandal.

Stjepan Veliki

Post by Stjepan Veliki »

omg, be nice. I think you should apologize FORTHWITH! SF-SN

Funky Wombat

Post by Funky Wombat »

*pokes Stjepan*What's it mean, what's it mean?! Eoinsy

RicLyon

Post by RicLyon »

I was under the impression that Greater Automatica was an Elwynnese county. See link:p211.ezboard.com/fshirero...=201.topic Edited by: RicLyon at: 12/14/05 7:12

Osman Shahanshah

Post by Osman Shahanshah »

Ryan gave Automatica to Shireroth. Kaiseress gave Greater Automatica to Iain. Seems fairly straight foward to me.

Stjepan Veliki

Post by Stjepan Veliki »

El Wombat o' de funk!In any slavic language, whenever you see the letters "jeb" next to each other, it's never a good thing. SF-SN

Bill3000

Post by Bill3000 »

Ryan gave the name and cultural rights to me. Elwynn keeps the actual territory that was previously Greater Automatica, and will have to rename it. Bill Dusch - Archon of Soloralism - Founder of TelikosCitizen of ShirerothBaron of AntyaProud to be Apollonianvar txtList = new Array()txtList[txtList.length]="'Whoa! You're in...college now? You got...older! I guess that's what happens when time passes, but still...' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="'The Hindenburg Uncertainty Principle, by contrast states that before you get on a blimp, you can never be certain whether it's going to catch on fire or not' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="'We.....are.....not....FANTASY!>?!POE' - Scott Siskind, on hearing Bill Dusch say that Shireroth's theme is percieved to be Fiction-Fantasy based";txtList[txtList.length]="'me to. well almost, we have to worship the living god, Bill3000.' - Hubert";txtList[txtList.length]="'Y'know what? I am never going to get out of micronations. I think I need to be assassinated or something.' - Jason Steffke";txtList[txtList.length]="'Bill, you are STILL young and stupid.' - Jason Steffke, Control of Destiny 1";txtList[txtList.length]="'I think we've gotta promote you. You now have slightly more diplomatic skills than a random rock.' - Sirithil nos Feanor, to Bill Dusch";txtList[txtList.length]="'Wow. I'm this close to admitting you're no longer young and stupid.' - Scott Siskind, to Bill";txtList[txtList.length]="'ow! I've been thrwappen! Now I have a sudden urge to enter politics...' - Gryphon the Pure, after being hit by a shard of Pure Mischief";txtList[txtList.length]="'No, you've changed too, Bill. Instead of being the fragmented, annoying and immature 16-year-old, you've graduated to being a well-spoken, annoying and immature 19-year-old. Congratulations.' - Ryan Caruso"; j=parseInt(Math.random()*txtList.length);j=(isNaN(j))?0:j;document.write(txtList[j]);

RicLyon

Post by RicLyon »

This is not right.... No...

Osman Shahanshah

Post by Osman Shahanshah »

Surely Ryan gave the name and rights to Shireroth when he gifted it to the nation in the first place. It is for the Kaiseress to decide who gets what, not Bill or Ryan. Imagine the fury from those like Bill if Elwynn had come up with a document like this. This is completely unacceptable.

Ryan

Post by Ryan »

Let me point out that this was previously discussed. Greater Automatica was never "gifted" to Shireroth. It was a protectorate within Shireroth which I had the full rights to dissolve at any time I saw fit. This was something arranged during the reign of Shyriath. Greater Automatica has never been Shirerithian until the signing of this treaty made it so. Up until that point, it was merely a protectorate in free association.I am fully within my rights.Go look up the recent discussions in the Kaiser's Court which clarify this very fact. Useless art is simply tolerated vandalism. I am a vandal.

RicLyon

Post by RicLyon »

The Kaiseress explicitly gave Iain "the County of Greater Automatica".Why would she give Iain a non-existent county? Edited by: RicLyon at: 12/14/05 16:22

Ryan

Post by Ryan »

No man has ever successfully understood the mind of a woman. Useless art is simply tolerated vandalism. I am a vandal.

Sebastien Alexandre

Post by Sebastien Alexandre »

Or one impersonating-as-such

Stjepan Veliki

Post by Stjepan Veliki »

What about those dudes who claim they are women trapped in a man's body? How do you explain THAT away? huh? SF-SN

Funky Wombat

Post by Funky Wombat »

We don't. We play a power chord on our air guitars and hope it'll distract you long enough for us to make our escape. Eoinsy

Stjepan Veliki

Post by Stjepan Veliki »

One chord definitely won't do it. You'd at least need a complete riff, and it had better be a good one! SF-SN

Ryan

Post by Ryan »

If I had a woman trapped in my body, I certainly would'nt want to be a woman. I'd do other... um... things... with her.*whistles innocently* Useless art is simply tolerated vandalism. I am a vandal.

Stjepan Veliki

Post by Stjepan Veliki »

Dude, you've seriously got a one track mind! :P SF-SN

Ryan

Post by Ryan »

It's those subliminal messages telling me to procreate! We must obey our alien overlords! Useless art is simply tolerated vandalism. I am a vandal.

Stjepan Veliki

Post by Stjepan Veliki »

damn those alien overlords commanding WarVoid to think only of sex at any given moment....damn them to hell... SF-SN

Rarkasha

Post by Rarkasha »

I thought it was genetic?...or maybe the Aliens implanted it in our genetics... --- The first step is admitting I have a problem.

Return to “General Discussion”