Pictures!

A central forum for general discussion

Moderator: Kaiser Fish XII

Scott Alexander

Pictures!

Post by Scott Alexander »

For the citizens section of the site, I will be wanting pictures of all of you. You can send them to scott@shireroth.org or put up a link to them here.Although pretty much all pictures can be edited to work, I would prefer pictures of about the size of an avatar pic which are of the head and shoulders only. But send me any you have and I'll get them to fit.Also, I would like names (first and last) or REASONABLE pseudonyms for everyone. A reasonable pseudonym is one that sounds like it might be a name - so "Peter Arkshire" is okay, but "Giant Squid" isn't.There are a lot of people who I already know the names of and will be including them on the site. If you do NOT want your real name on the site, please say so and provide a reasonable pseudonym. Thanks.

david northworthy beckfor

Re: Pictures!

Post by david northworthy beckfor »

another pic\/\/ "Disclaimer: Whatever is in the above post is probably a result of my blind following of Kieran Bennett, because I have even less of a brain than Kieran. Don't even get me started on my lack of independent thought." Edited by: david northworthy beckford  at: 2/19/04 6:25 pm

Kaiser Wyltheow I

Post by Kaiser Wyltheow I »

I am just nick...or gryphon avocatio...i can't provide a pic (legally) because my parents have forbaid it...wait about 5 months and i can give you one of my own will... Wylþeow du GrifosThe Kaiser of ShirerothThe gods blessed you with power and a visionThe gods gave you life to accomplish a mission...

Gman Russell

Post by Gman Russell »

I know what you look like Nick!but only because your in like, every picture Ica sent me (don't ask)... Erik looked weird in one with a crown thing... not sure what was going on... ah well. That seems to be a re-occuring theme with him; wearing crowns...Scott:1) Does Gman Russell work for a "reasonable pseudonym"? If so then put that please.2) Does my avatar work? *shrugs* no sense in confusing the newer parts of the populace with a different name or picture. But if you want I will provide an alternate name and picture of avatar size.

Emir of Raspur

Post by Emir of Raspur »

As I am instantly recognisable by my smug face and white beard I don't want to spoil the illusions of the masses.

For Her Light

Post by For Her Light »

I have a picture, though I am no citizen, people can know what I look like, I guess./me e-mails And so we lay,We lay in the same grave,Our chemical wedding day...

Scott Alexander

Stuff

GMan, can I use your real picture? I'm sure I have it around somewhere, and real pictures are kinda the idea...and Nick...would you averse to my stealing a picture of you from GMan without your consent so that you can honestly tell your mother that you never gave any pictures but that evil Ica distributed out pictures of you?

Alexandra Decens

Re: Stuff

Post by Alexandra Decens »

once i find an appropriate pic i will send it to you... I have no custom signature...oh wait...

mDuo13

Post by mDuo13 »

My most recent picture -- my hair is a mess because I had just woken up and was fooling with my new digital camera. Not that it usually looks much better:Some older pictures:#1: Wait, no, this is my cat. Sorry. I get myself confused sometimes.#2: There is no #2.#3: A bad picture of me trying to look happy. Before I had long hair.#4: Me with my cat as a scarf. Don't worry folks, he's used to it. And I don't mind the scratches. Also short hair.#5: An even worse picture of me, this time wearing my ultra-cool headphones. Long hair.Real name: Rome Reginelli

For Her Light

Post by For Her Light »

you call that long hair? pfft...laddie, you ain't seen nothin' yet :P ok, get ready for LONG HAIRED VIKING WARRIOR ME! And so we lay,We lay in the same grave,Our chemical wedding day...Edited by: For Her Light at: 2/20/04 12:33 pm

Chimaera the Wise

Post by Chimaera the Wise »

Surriously... like 72% of the population has longer hair than that... (just 'cause mattlore cut his : P)Good start tho ; )

For Her Light

Post by For Her Light »

me or him? /me loves my pretty pretty hairedit: looks at time stamp, decides probably himpivo! And so we lay,We lay in the same grave,Our chemical wedding day...Edited by: For Her Light at: 2/20/04 12:39 pm

Antonio Vitores Ramon

Post by Antonio Vitores Ramon »

Get a haircut you psychotic looking hippies.

For Her Light

Post by For Her Light »

I may be psychotic, but in no way am I a hippy :P And so we lay,We lay in the same grave,Our chemical wedding day...

Scott Alexander

Edited by: Scott Siskind  at: 2/20/04 5:14 pm

For Her Light

Post by For Her Light »

after consulting a third party, I have been informed that I am too cute to be Saruman :P And so we lay,We lay in the same grave,Our chemical wedding day...

For Her Light

Post by For Her Light »

Thid party also wishes to inform that since my photo is hosted from her server it is well within her power to suddenly change it to something else, namely, a kitten :P And so we lay,We lay in the same grave,Our chemical wedding day...

funny you shoud say that scott, when I opened the thread, I scrolled through quickly to find the first unread...strght pas a picture of suraman that someone had put up instewad of them selves...or so I thought "Disclaimer: Whatever is in the above post is probably a result of my blind following of Kieran Bennett, because I have even less of a brain than Kieran. Don't even get me started on my lack of independent thought."

For Her Light

Post by For Her Light »

You're just all jealous of my stunning good looks And so we lay,We lay in the same grave,Our chemical wedding day...

Kuralyov

Post by Kuralyov »

I think he looks more like Eomer than Saruman. redmenace42@yahoo.comLong Live the Revolution!

totally "Disclaimer: Whatever is in the above post is probably a result of my blind following of Kieran Bennett, because I have even less of a brain than Kieran. Don't even get me started on my lack of independent thought."

For Her Light

Post by For Her Light »

now that's a comparison I like thanks "we ride north!" And so we lay,We lay in the same grave,Our chemical wedding day...Edited by: For Her Light at: 2/20/04 5:25 pm

Johanns V

Post by Johanns V »

I thought that it WAS Eomir... Hakkaa Päälle!- Battle Cry of the Finnish Cavalry

Gman Russell

Post by Gman Russell »

Quote:ok, get ready for LONG HAIRED VIKING WARRIOR ME!OH MY FREAKIN' GOODNESS!ANDREW W. K. GREW A GOATEE!!!Scott: hang on with the pic thing ok? Need an up-date-picture of me with my current hair status and such...

Mattlore Devious

Post by Mattlore Devious »

My Long hair was too gurlish anyways

For Her Light

Post by For Her Light »

Gman: I take personal offence to that. Andrew W. K. is a talentless moronic fuck and I look nothing like him. And so we lay,We lay in the same grave,Our chemical wedding day...

Scott Alexander

Andrew W.K.? He performed at my college last week. I didn't go see him; should I have?

For Her Light

Post by For Her Light »

no And so we lay,We lay in the same grave,Our chemical wedding day...

Gman Russell

Post by Gman Russell »

I think so.... I personally like A. W. K.But I knew FHL wouldn't because if I like it that means he has to hate it. What with my bad tastes and all...and i'm terribly sorry you took offense, but after all the crap you gave me about Gothica (thus offending ME) I can't exactly say i'm sorry...

For Her Light

Post by For Her Light »

Edit: After going through a few versions of this post, I've come to the conclusion of "forget it, I don't have time to deal with this again."If I'm so horrible and mean, why do you keep talking to me?And sorry but, though I think Andrew W.K.'s music is worthless, I'm not going to lose any sleep over being told I look like him on an internet forum. And so we lay,We lay in the same grave,Our chemical wedding day...Edited by: For Her Light at: 2/21/04 11:56 am

Return to “General Discussion”