Look who's back...

A central forum for general discussion

Moderator: Kaiser Fish XII

Scott Alexander

Look who's back...

Post by Scott Alexander »

pub98.ezboard.com/brepublicofbaracaoPS: That forum is just stunning. I'm going to see if I can figure out how they did that and then see if there'd be any way to apply the same principles to ours.

Gryphon Avocatio

Re: Look who's back...

Post by Gryphon Avocatio »

and people complain about our board being ugly... -Gryphon Avocatio- Lord Governor and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Research and Education, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - SAVE THE KIWI!! - Lover of Llamas Give me your child, and by the age of five, I can make him a priest or a thief or a scholar. - SCOTT: You know, I always joke about how nothing will ever be able to get me out of micronations...but...I think if my mother got into micronations that would get me out in a hurry. - GUILDENSTERN:We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Kaiser Mors III

Post by Kaiser Mors III »

IT"S HIDIOUS!.....Is our Alliance still good with them? Mortis BrookshireKaiser of Shireroth

Zirandorthel

Post by Zirandorthel »

Ah, I see why we still have that bleedin' tree. We are run by the philistinic minority. Sun Bless, Earth KeepZirandorthel I of TreesiaThe Golden DarknessNiirus Tinenetuwar, Tivitha e'Taras

For Her Light

Post by For Her Light »

Comrade Hoxha!!! And so we lay,We lay in the same grave,Our chemical wedding day...

Jadie of Goldshire

Post by Jadie of Goldshire »

I wondered how long it would be until Baracao came back from the dead. Jadie of GoldshireCarry on with your lives people...nothing to see here.

Scott Alexander

Stuff

I don't believe we ever had an alliance with them. We had a treaty of mutual recognition, but I'm negotiating another such treaty with the new one just to be safe.And you don't like their forum? Philistines indeed! : -->:">

Ari Rahikkala

Post by Ari Rahikkala »

I have better uses for my browser window than showing redundant background on the sides. I spend my days enjoying the minty taste that surrounds Erik.

Kaiser Mors III

Babkha had an Aliance with them? Weren't we three.. nation... in some kinda tri-alliance? Mortis BrookshireKaiser of Shireroth

Scott Alexander

I...don't believe so. I think we had an alliance with Babkha and they also had an alliance with Babkha, but it was separate. Not totally sure on that. In any case, they no longer recognize their alliance with Babkha, so they wouldn't recognize any alliance with us.

Kaiser Mors III

Ah... We need more alliances.. and treaties... And friends in general... Mortis BrookshireKaiser of Shireroth

Kuralyov

Post by Kuralyov »

Quote:I have better uses for my browser window than showing redundant background on the sides. That's somewhat hypocritical, especially given the hideous monstrosity that you call the Shirerithian ezboard's design. redmenace42@yahoo.comLong Live the Revolution!

Don Diego de Almagro

Post by Don Diego de Almagro »

Oh indeed Senor, in fact I think the Shirerithians need to dope up a bit and chill, we will even supply them the tools to do so.

Zirandorthel

Re: .

Post by Zirandorthel »

I think, Kur, that Ari was taking your side when he said that, and was referring to Senor Malarbor. Sun Bless, Earth KeepZirandorthel I of TreesiaThe Golden DarknessNiirus Tinenetuwar, Tivitha e'Taras

Kaiser Mors III

Hey.. I like our ugly background... Mortis BrookshireKaiser of Shireroth

For Her Light

Post by For Her Light »

I know how to pronounce Hoxhaall who can't pronounce Hoxha are inferior to me And so we lay,We lay in the same grave,Our chemical wedding day...

Gman Russell

Post by Gman Russell »

Don't you allready think everyone's inferior to you? Edited by: Gman Russell at: 2/4/04 10:15 pm

Ari Rahikkala

Post by Ari Rahikkala »

Kuralyov: I don't really mind it when I'm browsing with Lynx Strangely, though, I *do* like the background of this forum... I mean, Malarbor's just... cool! Unlike, say, that dude on the top of your forum . I spend my days enjoying the minty taste that surrounds Erik.

Antonio Vitores Ramon

Post by Antonio Vitores Ramon »

Quote: I know how to pronounce Hoxhaall who can't pronounce Hoxha are inferior to me Enver Hoxha Tungjatjeta! If we're showing off. You're only jealous because Shireroth's forums are renowned for looking like they were designed by a blind five year old who lost both his hands in a freak blender accident. I mean, just look at the flag at the top...it makes me wince every time I see it. It wouldn't have been too much trouble to spend more than 2 minutes in something other than paint would it? And the background. What is all that about? If I looked up shite in the dictionary I'd more than likely find that image. Even the new posts image look crap, even worse than the red writing on the dark blue background. All in all, I don't think the pot ought to go around calling the kettle black.

For Her Light

Post by For Her Light »

Popular Ovation!http://www.enverhoxha.info/video...DEM/24.asx Traditional Dance for Comrade Hoxhahttp://www.enverhoxha.info/video...ODEM/8.asx History of the foundation Party of Labour of Albaniahttp://www.enverhoxha.info/video...DEM/26.asx Comrade Hoxha's speech on Kosovo (in Albanian, but with a stirring tune by the end!)http://www.enverhoxha.info/video...ODEM/2.asxComrade Hoxha denounces Tito! http://www.enverhoxha.info/video/asx/ADSL/7.asx Comrade Hoxha visits Moscow! http://www.enverhoxha.info/video/asx/ADSL/6.asx Good bye Comrade Hoxha...Good bye... http://www.enverhoxha.info/video...DSL/14.asx Oh well, I can't pronounce Tungjatjeta exactly correctly... but I do know what it means in English. And so we lay,We lay in the same grave,Our chemical wedding day...Edited by: For Her Light at: 2/5/04 8:38 am

Kaiser Mors III

Quote:You're only jealous because Shireroth's forums are renowned for looking like they were designed by a blind five year old who lost both his hands in a freak blender accident. I mean, just look at the flag at the top...it makes me wince every time I see it. It wouldn't have been too much trouble to spend more than 2 minutes in something other than paint would it? And the background. What is all that about? If I looked up shite in the dictionary I'd more than likely find that image. Even the new posts image look crap, even worse than the red writing on the dark blue background. All in all, I don't think the pot ought to go around calling the kettle black.Get out. If you return. I will ban you. I'm tired of people coming here and simply giving us shit about this, that or the other. So...Get...OUT! I am NOT above banning people from here. Nor am I joking. Mortis BrookshireKaiser of Shireroth

Hesam Jahandar

Post by Hesam Jahandar »

Erik, I've known Ramon since I joined micronations. If he makes a negative comment it is usually with good purpose. I've never known him to be 'banned' from anywhere. It is plain to see he is stating his opinion in response to comments made from individuals of your government. So if they are allowed to express negative comment, I dont see why he should not be allowed as well. banning him will solve nothing, infact it could lead to a diplomatic incident. Let him have and state his opinion, as you allow your citizens to state theirs. I am well aware of your laws regarding foreigners within Shireroth, but it seems that the proper thing to do would be to rise above it, and ignore it if you dont agree. I do not mean to dictate to you, I am simply offering my observations to a friend of Babkha and a pillar of our community. Proud Owner of a Real Horrorshow High-Speed, Low-Drag Sig!Edited by: Hesam Jahandar at: 2/5/04 12:19 pm

For Her Light

Post by For Her Light »

Everyone arguing in this thread should shut up and watch the traditional albanian dance video! grr! And so we lay,We lay in the same grave,Our chemical wedding day...

Scott Alexander

Wow...it only took three days for our relationship with them to deteriorate...that's gotta be some kinda record...unless...did we have bad relations with Politika even before they formed? I think we did...mmm...well...it's still pretty awful.I think that Minister of the Exterior for Shireroth can now safely be added to the "List of Impossible Jobs Only Crazy People Could Ever Take" along with "PR Agent for Osama Bin Ladin", "Director of the Kucinich Campaign", and "Head of the EPA During the Bush Administration"

Don Diego de Almagro

But it is ugly

Post by Don Diego de Almagro »

Erik, who are you kidding the forums are ugly its an objective fact. Now unban Ramon, he is a citizen of the Kingdom of Babkha and your actions have been plain unfriendly.

david northworthy beckfor

Re: But it is ugly

Post by david northworthy beckfor »

saying there ugly is fine, its the way he did it.# "Disclaimer: Whatever is in the above post is probably a result of my blind following of Kieran Bennett, because I have even less of a brain than Kieran. Don't even get me started on my lack of independent thought."

For Her Light

Post by For Her Light »

We wouldn't have these problems if people just would stop having opinions. And so we lay,We lay in the same grave,Our chemical wedding day...

Emir of Raspur

Post by Emir of Raspur »

Well, as we all know, I have always been for people not having opinions. But then I have always been for giving Abbas Namvari, Daffyid and Warvoid a monoploy on micronational ezboard and graphical design work...

Hesam Jahandar

z

Post by Hesam Jahandar »

Considering the alternatives thats a safe policy to have....

For Her Light

Re: z

Post by For Her Light »

Hmm, if I start my new community, I'll have to ask one of them to help design. And so we lay,We lay in the same grave,Our chemical wedding day...

Return to “General Discussion”