Moderator: Kaiser Fish XII

dStryker

Si quaeris peninsulam amoenam, circumspice

Post by dStryker »

Hello.

Phoenix the Risen

Re: Si quaeris peninsulam amoenam, circumspice

Post by Phoenix the Risen »

*gets down on knees and bows*(("If you are seeking a pleasant peninsula, look around.")) Phoenix the Risen - Dutchess of Kildare - Political Nuisance but at least She gets the job done. - Official Genkher of Gryphon Avocatio's Cool Short Sig and Gryphon the Pure's Awesome Tables! - COME BACK, STEVE!!! -"To quote a former Kaiser.... 'Shireroth doesn't give up land....'" ~UEC (Quoting Kaiser Letifer I), In response to claims on the Raynor Isles"To paraphrase a former Kaiser: 'Here! Take Amity for free! And that other half of Mar Sara too!'" ~SaiKar LumEth, (Paraphrasing Kaiser Mog I) In response to UEC"To paraphrase a former angry mob "DOWN WITH THE EVIL LAND-GIVING AWAY KAISER! REVOLT! REBELLION! CIVIL WAR!" ~Scott Siskind, (paraphrasing the Letifer Rebellion group) In response to SaiKar LumEth"I HEARBY QUESTION THE KAISERESS AUTHORITY!" ~Gryphon Avocado (Switching Day)

Gryphon Avocatio

Post by Gryphon Avocatio »

Dear Most Holy Gods!!! 'Tis DStryker of the old days!! How fairest thee, m'Lord? -Gryphon Avocatio- Lord Governor and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Research and Education, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - SAVE THE KIWI!! - Lover of Llamas "You're intense and driven. That can lead to a lot of good things. It can also lead to high blood pressure and a closing of the arteries." -Mr. Mathews -- "I think that people who drive Hummers are clueless, and that they just have enough money to advertise it." -Peter Camejo -- "Skanky-Deutch-Ho-Bag!!" -Mike

Gman Russell

Post by Gman Russell »

WHOA! Hey! What's up man!? LONG TIME no see!

Gryphon Avocatio

hmm...maybe it was a one time thing...still...it was pretty neat... -Gryphon Avocatio- Lord Governor and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Research and Education, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - SAVE THE KIWI!! - Lover of Llamas "You're intense and driven. That can lead to a lot of good things. It can also lead to high blood pressure and a closing of the arteries." -Mr. Mathews -- "I think that people who drive Hummers are clueless, and that they just have enough money to advertise it." -Peter Camejo -- "Skanky-Deutch-Ho-Bag!!" -Mike

Ari Rahikkala

Post by Ari Rahikkala »

Heh heh... 582 posts in Shireroth, and you haven't been around for Sakat knows how long. History rocks . I got it! The Necronomicon must obviously be a Mornington Crescent rulebook!

Kaiser Mors III

Post by Kaiser Mors III »

Good!.. You made it. Hopefully you can make it back again. Hehe.. till the next time we meet on AIM again mi amigo... Mortis BrookshireKaiser of Shireroth

Scott Alexander

Stuff

Post by Scott Alexander »

Woww....almost a year since the last time you came back for about a day and then vanished...how's Michigan doing?

Zirandorthel

Re: Stuff

Post by Zirandorthel »

582 is a piddling number compared to some 12,000...Hey there Tony, how's she cuttin'? This is Eoin, by the way. Zirandorthel I of TreesiaThe Golden DarknessBelde of the Far Reaches.Niirus TinenetuwarLet the fates burn!

Kaiser Mors III

Oh... yeah.. this is Erik.. but you proly knew that.. me being Kaiser and all.. and I told you I was.. and... ... Moose! hehehe Mortis BrookshireKaiser of Shireroth

Gryphon Avocatio

Of course, I be the bard Nick the Yardistani, though it matters not... -Gryphon Avocatio- Lord Governor and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Research and Education, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - SAVE THE KIWI!! - Lover of Llamas "You're intense and driven. That can lead to a lot of good things. It can also lead to high blood pressure and a closing of the arteries." -Mr. Mathews -- "I think that people who drive Hummers are clueless, and that they just have enough money to advertise it." -Peter Camejo -- "Skanky-Deutch-Ho-Bag!!" -Mike

Phoenix the Risen

Post by Phoenix the Risen »

Since we're all for introductions, I am Joseph of Kildare, formerly of Schlangen. You may remember me from such EzBoard handles as "Gryphon the Pure", or "Baron Ganondorf".I still remember the day you left... oh-so long ago... wasn't it because Shireroth decided to quit the ICEO or something like that? Wow... that brings back memories... the stock market... the currency exchange rates... man, I miss having a MiniTrade...Austi Scot did a fine job a month or so back... but his system was entirely internal at the time. We need a legend such as yourself back here......but WE ARE NOT WORTHY!!!*bows and grovels* Phoenix the Risen - Dutchess of Kildare - Political Nuisance but at least She gets the job done. - Official Genkher of Gryphon Avocatio's Cool Short Sig and Gryphon the Pure's Awesome Tables! - COME BACK, STEVE!!! -"To quote a former Kaiser.... 'Shireroth doesn't give up land....'" ~UEC (Quoting Kaiser Letifer I), In response to claims on the Raynor Isles"To paraphrase a former Kaiser: 'Here! Take Amity for free! And that other half of Mar Sara too!'" ~SaiKar LumEth, (Paraphrasing Kaiser Mog I) In response to UEC"To paraphrase a former angry mob "DOWN WITH THE EVIL LAND-GIVING AWAY KAISER! REVOLT! REBELLION! CIVIL WAR!" ~Scott Siskind, (paraphrasing the Letifer Rebellion group) In response to SaiKar LumEth"I HEARBY QUESTION THE KAISERESS AUTHORITY!" ~Gryphon Avocado (Switching Day)

Kaiser Mors III

Don't make me start quoting Wayne's World! Mortis BrookshireKaiser of Shireroth

Gryphon Avocatio

or....I forgot! -Gryphon Avocatio- Lord Governor and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Research and Education, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - SAVE THE KIWI!! - Lover of Llamas "You're intense and driven. That can lead to a lot of good things. It can also lead to high blood pressure and a closing of the arteries." -Mr. Mathews -- "I think that people who drive Hummers are clueless, and that they just have enough money to advertise it." -Peter Camejo -- "Skanky-Deutch-Ho-Bag!!" -Mike

Ryan

Post by Ryan »

How odd, I was thinking about dStryker and the ICEO all week. And I haven't even been online! I'm becoming a psychic!

Gryphon Avocatio

I was talking to somebody about him at one point....or there was a post about him...I can't remember.....it must have been when erik was down and he came up in conversation...but of course, it was eriks doing that he posted here. -Gryphon Avocatio- Lord Governor and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Research and Education, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - SAVE THE KIWI!! - Lover of Llamas "You're intense and driven. That can lead to a lot of good things. It can also lead to high blood pressure and a closing of the arteries." -Mr. Mathews -- "I think that people who drive Hummers are clueless, and that they just have enough money to advertise it." -Peter Camejo -- "Skanky-Deutch-Ho-Bag!!" -Mike

dStryker

Post by dStryker »

Michigan has been cold, windy, and dry (so far). A few weeks ago we got about an inch of snow, but that melted away in a day.Actually, I left because I had a huge amount of school work at that time, plus I was getting a bit bored with micronations. Once I had free time again, I thought about coming back, but I kept on putting it off until I felt no attachment to micronations anymore.As for the economy, it's a lot of work to do... Most people would sooner die than think; in fact, they do so. - Bertrand Russell

Gman Russell

Post by Gman Russell »

Me know not what you mean

Ryan

Post by Ryan »

We got two feet of snow here yesterday... And i'm further south than you... Somethin wrong with this picture...

Gryphon Avocatio

It's been raining on and off here in san jose...it was supposed to pour this entire weekend, but the sun is out now...this is why I don't give forcasters any credence. -Gryphon Avocatio- Lord Governor and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Research and Education, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - SAVE THE KIWI!! - Lover of Llamas "You're intense and driven. That can lead to a lot of good things. It can also lead to high blood pressure and a closing of the arteries." -Mr. Mathews -- "I think that people who drive Hummers are clueless, and that they just have enough money to advertise it." -Peter Camejo -- "Skanky-Deutch-Ho-Bag!!" -Mike

Kaiser Mors III

It rained for us... and than... rained.. and.. at some point.... I think it was breezy.. but than rained again... Mortis BrookshireKaiser of Shireroth

Gman Russell

Post by Gman Russell »

*/goth mode*It is always raining here...because, "here" is always near.Knowing that death is always a step awaythat I could die the next day...it's always raining here................*/end goth mode* Edit: Actually, the Southeast has dodged the proverbial bullet as far as snow... it's just cold here. Edited by: Gman Russell at: 12/7/03 10:08 pm

Kaiser Mors III

"It's freakin freezin Mr. Biglesworth....." Mortis BrookshireKaiser of Shireroth

Return to “General Discussion”