Hello :o

A central forum for general discussion

Moderator: Kaiser Fish XII

rhadmor

Hello :o

Post by rhadmor »

Hi! :3
I am duke Rhadmor Ravendorff-Marcjan-Chojnacki, i have just registered here because of my curiosity and because of, that my awesomenessmeter was ringing like crazy :o So i came here to see what's going on in here :3

I came from the the United Kingdom of Brugia, a polish internet country :3

There are many countries in polish internet, but there are not "one map", such as Micras one. Instead, we have multiple maps.

I am a male, 20 year old, taken, and i am a furry; my fursona is a female long-tailed skunk :3

I am (in)famous from creating my own country (the Tarjaturunenate of Tuolelenkka), which was recognised by Austrian-Hungarian Monarchy (another polish micronation), and was a member of OPM(Organisation of Polish Micronationa), having maximum of 3 citizens at the same time.

I was a citizen of Sarmatia, Baridas, Wandystan, Gnomia, Solardia, Tuolelenkka, WinkTown, Austrian-Hungarian Monarchy, and more. I was administring some ministries, ruling the nation, being in a parliament. I came to the micronation world in september of 2004 :3

<hugs everyone>
His Highness Rhadmor Ravendorff-Marcjan-Chojnacki, Duke of Cyberia, Graf of Ravendorff, Count of Litava

Malliki Tosha

Re: Hello :o

Post by Malliki Tosha »

Hai thar!
Malliki Tosha
Owner, Mortis Mercatoria FC
Owner, Newport City FC

Ari Rahikkala

Post by Ari Rahikkala »

Tarjaturunenate? Well, that's certainly... something...

Anyway, I can tell you're competent enough that you probably already know this, but just to be nice I'll introduce myself anyway: Hi, I'm ari, and I'm from Finland. You seem a decent fellow. I like having you around here already :).

And, yeah, Shireroth is a rather unique place on the Internet, even among micronations in general. We are always interested in citizens, and since you only seem to have one other micronational citizenship at the moment, you're eligible to join - all you need to do is fill out the brief, informal citizenship form and you'll be good to go.
No-one should be without a parasol, Sirocco.

Ari Rahikkala

Post by Ari Rahikkala »

And when I say you seem a decent fellow, I mean that I can't think of many people who'd have the guts and the creativity to sing a furrified filk of the Finlandia Hymn. I mean, I'm *seriously* impressed here. I mean, Shirithians do sometimes come up with wacky stuff, but this? Beats the pants off Scott's YAMO song, definitely.

rhadmor

Post by rhadmor »

Ari Rahikkala wrote:Tarjaturunenate? Well, that's certainly... something...

Anyway, I can tell you're competent enough that you probably already know this, but just to be nice I'll introduce myself anyway: Hi, I'm ari, and I'm from Finland. You seem a decent fellow. I like having you around here already :).
Timeline:
The Autonomic Republic of Tuolelenkka(part of The Dutchy of Carrot; it;s now known as Jajeczko[childish for egg], part of the Triumwirate of Erboka) -> The Kingdom of Tuolelenkka(Carrot+Tuolelenkka) -> The United Empire of Tuolelenkka (Tuolelenkka+ some colonies) -> The Tarjaturunenate of Tuolelenka.

The last stage was unique - "I walk Alone" has been claimed as the national anthem, and Tarja Turunen's face as our coat of arms :3

I have a huge scale of voice. Even as a guy :P

Rakastan Suomessa(?)(or maybe just Suomi? )
His Highness Rhadmor Ravendorff-Marcjan-Chojnacki, Duke of Cyberia, Graf of Ravendorff, Count of Litava

rhadmor

Post by rhadmor »

BEHOLD!

Ari Rahikkala

Post by Ari Rahikkala »

The last stage was unique - "I walk Alone" has been claimed as the national anthem, and Tarja Turunen's face as our coat of arms :3
Hm, I hope it doesn't detract too much from your enjoyment of Shireroth if I say that I haven't actually followed Tarja Turunen's doings much after she left Nightwish, and that I think the best thing Nightwish ever did was http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gkg88Mw5xJw :tomcutterhamonfire
Rakastan Suomessa(?)(or maybe just Suomi? )
Mwahahah! You might know enough x86 assembly to be amused by the loop stream detector, but Finnish grammar is a worthier adversary to overcome than that! (it's "Rakastan Suomea")

*listens to Krol Przedmiescia.mp3

rhadmor

Post by rhadmor »

Ari Rahikkala wrote:Mwahahah! You might know enough x86 assembly to be amused by the loop stream detector, but Finnish grammar is a worthier adversary to overcome than that! (it's "Rakastan Suomea")

*listens to Krol Przedmiescia.mp3
I can't program. It's on my server just for lulz [They have LSD in their processors!]

That mp3 is a theme song of short comedy about a guy who gets mistakenly taken as a gangster, and he lives that life:D

Kaiser Leto III

Post by Kaiser Leto III »

Welcome. Do you also have a dictionary Dutch or French? :)
Signed by the Nifty Hand of,
Leto III Ozymandias 'the Desired' of the Noble Line of Win'Eth

rhadmor

Post by rhadmor »

Kaiser Leto III wrote:Welcome. Do you also have a dictionary Dutch or French? :)
No, but i can - at least try - to talk in french. Like this.

Kaiser Leto III

Post by Kaiser Leto III »

rhadmor wrote:
Kaiser Leto III wrote:Welcome. Do you also have a dictionary Dutch or French? :)
No, but i can - at least try - to talk in french. Like this.
Pas mauvais. :yay:
Signed by the Nifty Hand of,
Leto III Ozymandias 'the Desired' of the Noble Line of Win'Eth

Daniel Farewell

Post by Daniel Farewell »

Welcome :) I'm Daniel, or Ric, or call me Ishmaiel. I'm a Swede. I have a feeling your national anthem says something about us :-D

Aurangzeb Khan

Post by Aurangzeb Khan »

Daniel Llai wrote:Welcome :) I'm Daniel, or Ric, or call me Ishmaiel. I'm a Swede. I have a feeling your national anthem says something about us :-D
As in "what is it with these German/Mongol/Turkish/Swedish/Russian/German bastards always invading our country..."?

Return to “General Discussion”