Greetings Once More

A central forum for general discussion

Moderator: Kaiser Fish XII

Eoin

Greetings Once More

Post by Eoin »

Hello all,

It's occured to me that many of you don't know me, so now's as good a time as any to introduce myself.

My name is Eoin, I'm from Ireland. I have been a lot of things in my time, including Kaiser of this fair Imperial Republic. I intend to make this stay in Shireroth a protracted one, as I got a lot of joy out of micronations in the past and fully intend to do so again.

So yes, hello. Feel free to introduce yourselves to me here as well, since a lot of you are new since I was last around!

Eoin

Ryan

Re: Greetings Once More

Post by Ryan »

*sits down next to Eoin*

Hi, my name is Ryan. I started smoking and drinking at a young age...... Oh, wait, this isn't one of those sessions....

BTW Eoin, you do know Blackrock is a county in Shireroth, don't you? I'm surprised you didn't angle for that instead of Bjorngard. At any rate, it's very good to have you here again. It's been far too long! :thumbsup
Oh ye who torments me in dreams of dark abysses, beware the sleeping shadow, for it is a bane like no other...
-The Sorcerer of Korgun-Amoth

Leo Fenrir

Post by Leo Fenrir »

Hi I'm Leo. :)

Im a lion. That can talk.

Kinda..... (Can anyone say Rumbleroar?)

:yay:

But yes. I explode things from space and happen to worship sheep.

Enjoy your stay. :kaiser

(K so maybe I was lying about the lion part. But I was down right serious about being able to talk!)
Leo Fenrir

Eoin

Post by Eoin »

Ryan wrote:BTW Eoin, you do know Blackrock is a county in Shireroth, don't you? I'm surprised you didn't angle for that instead of Bjorngard. At any rate, it's very good to have you here again. It's been far too long! :thumbsup
I think you'll find that Blackrock Nua, the former province of UAS, is a county in Shireroth. The Republic of Blackrock was ceded back to the Irish Republic upon its death in 2000. At various stages in the past I tried to get Shireroth to relinquish all claim to it being the "real" Blackrock....so yeah, no real attachment there :)

Aurangzeb Khan

Post by Aurangzeb Khan »

Eoin wrote:
Ryan wrote:BTW Eoin, you do know Blackrock is a county in Shireroth, don't you? I'm surprised you didn't angle for that instead of Bjorngard. At any rate, it's very good to have you here again. It's been far too long! :thumbsup
I think you'll find that Blackrock Nua, the former province of UAS, is a county in Shireroth. The Republic of Blackrock was ceded back to the Irish Republic upon its death in 2000. At various stages in the past I tried to get Shireroth to relinquish all claim to it being the "real" Blackrock....so yeah, no real attachment there :)
One day Stod will probably get round to curbstomping the peeps who perpetuated this fallacy. That's if the Gardai haven't roped him in over the Finnish flag incident of yore.

Malliki Tosha

Post by Malliki Tosha »

Hi Eoin, my name is Mike. I'm Swedish. I've been Kaiser, Praetor, Arbiter, Duke, etc. etc. in this nation. I joined in mid-2008 I believe, or something. Maybe the beginning of 2008. Whatever. I've been in micronations since 1999, been President of Cyberia and People's Representative in Morovia before joining Shireroth. I enjoy long walks in the park and romantic dinners in the moonlight.
Malliki Tosha
Owner, Mortis Mercatoria FC
Owner, Newport City FC

Ryan

Post by Ryan »

Eoin wrote:I think you'll find that Blackrock Nua, the former province of UAS, is a county in Shireroth. The Republic of Blackrock was ceded back to the Irish Republic upon its death in 2000. At various stages in the past I tried to get Shireroth to relinquish all claim to it being the "real" Blackrock....so yeah, no real attachment there :)
Well I can't remember everything can I? But that does refresh my memory. I think someone dropped the "Nua" off the map...

Anyways, I think Malliki is angling for a date...
Oh ye who torments me in dreams of dark abysses, beware the sleeping shadow, for it is a bane like no other...
-The Sorcerer of Korgun-Amoth

Malliki Tosha

Post by Malliki Tosha »

A date? A DATE? I will settle for no less than his hand in marriage.
Malliki Tosha
Owner, Mortis Mercatoria FC
Owner, Newport City FC

Jonas

Post by Jonas »

Ryan wrote:
Eoin wrote:I think you'll find that Blackrock Nua, the former province of UAS, is a county in Shireroth. The Republic of Blackrock was ceded back to the Irish Republic upon its death in 2000. At various stages in the past I tried to get Shireroth to relinquish all claim to it being the "real" Blackrock....so yeah, no real attachment there :)
Well I can't remember everything can I? But that does refresh my memory. I think someone dropped the "Nua" off the map...
We call the county Blackrock, while the city is Blackrock Nua. :document
From a distance I'm concerned about the rampant lawyerism manifesting itself in Shireroth currently. A simple Kaiserial slap on the wrist or censure by the community should suffice. - Jacobus Loki
Can't you see? I'm crazy! :tomcutterhamonfire :smashy

Santelran Rottsaa

Post by Santelran Rottsaa »

Greetings! I'm Corey, I'm half-fox kinda, and I'm on my way out again. Bye!
Libido-powered perversion, coming to your home at the speed of light.

The longer that the journey takes, the further down the road

"Well, as the saying goes with D&D, give players a fish, and they'll use it to club someone down. Teach a player to fish, and you'll have them showing up next session with a copy of The Complete Fisherman, trying to dual-wield vorpal fishing poles."

Eoin

Post by Eoin »

Thanks to all for your welcome, I'm sure we'll get along famously (as for you, Malliki....I'll think about it).

As for what I'm doing at the moment, I suppose I'm kicking around in Bjorngard, writing a little something. If any of you care to read it and tell me what you think, the next part is going to be a story I've been meaning to write in some shape or form for the past five years. Hope ye like it!

Eoin

Iskander Mirkdale

Post by Iskander Mirkdale »

Good to see you back again, Eoin.
The Earl of Eliria and Utasia
MNN, MMR, AFV, II

Return to “General Discussion”