Pictures!

A central forum for general discussion

Moderator: Kaiser Fish XII

For Her Light

Re: Stuff

Post by For Her Light »

Though I do have to say I find the general reaction to my picture to be...amusing. The reaction is more like what one would expect if they had a third and forth arm growing from their head and not hair. And so we lay,We lay in the same grave,Our chemical wedding day...Edited by: For Her Light at: 2/21/04 11:19 am

Gman Russell

Post by Gman Russell »

Quote:"forget it, I don't have time to deal with this again."Then leave my tastes alone! I'm not bashing your favorite bands or places to hang out am I?Quote:If I'm so horrible and mean, why do you keep talking to me?If you noticed, I haven't IM'ed you in quite some time... nor talked to you on the boards except when defending Gothica.Quote:And sorry but, though I think Andrew W.K.'s music is worthless, I'm not going to lose any sleep over being told I look like him on an internet forum.Hm... didn't you tell me back in another forum that I hadn't mastered, the "tongue-in-cheek"?I just said it because I thought you'd (and others) would get a laugh out of it... Besides, if I like Andrew W.K. wouldn't that be a compliment? Sheesh!Here; when I post my new picture of me for Scott you can tell me I look like all the artists I hate or bash how short my hair is in comparison to yours because I didn't mean it in a malicious way!Really, my only problem with you is how you seem to allways bash Gothica. Is this a misunderstanding on my part? Or what?

For Her Light

Post by For Her Light »

Quote:Then leave my tastes alone! I'm not bashing your favorite bands or places to hang out am I?Oh for the love of whatever god you believe in...I don't do SHIT to you. You make it sound like I go out of my way to bash the stuff you listen to when I certainly don't. I don't give a shit what you choose to listen to. However, if you address me directly and compare me to something I don't like, yes, I am going to say something about it because it associates me with it directly. For the love of whatever god you believe in, stop taking everything so damned personally. Quote:If you noticed, I haven't IM'ed you in quite some time... nor talked to you on the boards except when defending Gothica.I am certain you IMed me either last week or the week previous. We just didn't have a conversation. Plus, you contradict yourself already in this thread by saying you never talk to me except when defending Gothica. You talked to me in this very thread directly and you should expect what my response would be.Quote:Hm... didn't you tell me back in another forum that I hadn't mastered, the "tongue-in-cheek"?I just said it because I thought you'd (and others) would get a laugh out of it... Besides, if I like Andrew W.K. wouldn't that be a compliment? Sheesh!Indeed, you haven't mastered the tongue in cheek. All I did in the initial response was simply reply in the way that I am expected to. Everyone on these fora has a kind of persona and all I was doing was playing to mine. You, however, had to reinterpret it in the context of your Gothican vengeance trip. That is what has me irritated. You think I'm out on some campaign to insult you when I am trying to do no such thing.Quote:Here; when I post my new picture of me for Scott you can tell me I look like all the artists I hate or bash how short my hair is in comparison to yours because I didn't mean it in a malicious way!No, I will do no such thing. The fact that you even think I would shows just how badly you misunderstand me.Quote:Really, my only problem with you is how you seem to allways bash Gothica. Is this a misunderstanding on my part? Or what?Seriously, when was the last time I bashed Gothica? It was once, in god knows how many months, and in that thread about that Battle Royal thing. That was the one time in months and it was one or two posts which didn't even say anything that was directly even mocking in nature. Do I find the Gothican idea absurd? Yes I do, but that has absolutely nothing to do with you. If anything, it's basically playful teasing of Ryan on how much he likes Type O Negative.So is it a misunderstanding? Absolutely. And one which has been going on for long enough. And so we lay,We lay in the same grave,Our chemical wedding day...Edited by: For Her Light at: 2/21/04 1:58 pm

Gman Russell

Post by Gman Russell »

Mmm... then I was wrong and I do misunderstand/misjudge you.I took what (I suppose) was just passionate opinions and mistook them for attacks.*bows*I apoligies for the inconvenience and trouble then that I have caused you and hope we can have better relations in the future.

For Her Light

Post by For Her Light »

It's ok. And so we lay,We lay in the same grave,Our chemical wedding day...

Curt Kobain

Post by Curt Kobain »

Nick=It wasn't Nick...oh, no, it wasn't.I would dig up a better picture of the Yardistani, only I don't have a superior one. I do have a funny video of Erik and him waltzing together, but I don't think that would be appropriate. If you ever need anything please don't hesitateto ask someone else firstI'm too busy acting like I'm not naive.I've seen it all; I was here first

Gman Russell

Post by Gman Russell »

You think we care about apropriate? I wanna see it now!

Jadie of Goldshire

Post by Jadie of Goldshire »

I just realized that I have no recent pictures of me....*blink blink* That is just sad Jadie of GoldshireCarry on with your lives people...nothing to see here.

Scott Alexander

Re: Pictures!

Post by Scott Alexander »

I am pleased to report I have the cits page done, but I still need pics from the following people:Eriana Moon, Austi Scot, Alexandra Decens, Gryphon TP, RakeshI would appreciate newer pics from the following people:Gman, Eoin, Ari (you're an Honorary Cit), ErikThe following people can also give me pics if they want to be on the page:Snipyr, Angellene, Button Willow Moon, anyone else I forgot

Rakesh86

Post by Rakesh86 »

I have no pictures of me online ... I swear ... uh right ... yes ... ::sprints away::

Gman Russell

Post by Gman Russell »

*grows nervous*Uh... Scott... which old picture are you... uh... using...? ^_^;

Kaiser Wyltheow I

Post by Kaiser Wyltheow I »

The newest pic of Erik I have is from more than six months ago, so I cannot furnish one...bug alex... Wylþeow du GrifosThe Kaiser of ShirerothThe gods blessed you with power and a visionThe gods gave you life to accomplish a mission...

Kaiser Wyltheow I

And let me add that Stjepan Aracic looks wicked awesome! Sadly, my school makes me shave, so I can't look as much like Sathonys as I would like to... Wylþeow du GrifosThe Kaiser of ShirerothThe gods blessed you with power and a visionThe gods gave you life to accomplish a mission...

Gman Russell

Post by Gman Russell »

No one is in doubt that he doesn't look, "wicked awesome".I just wish he'd cut his hair and shave the face fur so I can look cooler

Alexandra Decens

Post by Alexandra Decens »

What kind of pic of Erik would you like...suprised...casual...formal...dressed up...wait...there is not much difference between the last two....as soon as i fugure out how to post pics....or can i just send them to you Scott..?...I will get you a pic of me and an updated one of Erik... I have no custom signature...oh wait...

Kaiser Wyltheow I

Long hair is the way of the Gods...facial hair if you can grow it...and preferably if you can groom it to make it look good... Wylþeow du GrifosThe Kaiser of ShirerothThe gods blessed you with power and a visionThe gods gave you life to accomplish a mission...

Scott Alexander

Well...the more the merrier, I guess...the best would be something easily related to Shireroth, like him with Shirerithians or wearing some kind of costume that could be tied in (like the crown).I could also use some pics of Sonoma in general and of multiple Shirerithians. Oh! And of Eriana, Angellene, Snipyr-Mike, Koala, any other citizens I forgot who want to give pictures, and of course you.

For Her Light

Post by For Her Light »

I = a sexy bitch And so we lay,We lay in the same grave,Our chemical wedding day...

Gman Russell

Post by Gman Russell »

Can't say I totally agree with THAT FHL ( )... though you do look the best out of all the micronationalists that i've seen pics of (well, besides Aure... she takes top prize...).Long hair on guys is better because it gives you a more mystical feeling, like you just got back from Val-Halla(sp?). It's not normal nor considered normal by most even still today, which makes it all the better!

Ari Rahikkala

Post by Ari Rahikkala »

Wow, the pic of me you've got on the website is terribly... terrible. I spend my days enjoying the minty taste that surrounds Erik. Edited by: Ari Rahikkala at: 2/24/04 1:32 am

david northworthy beckfor

Post by david northworthy beckfor »

what are you, dr mccoy? "Disclaimer: Whatever is in the above post is probably a result of my blind following of Kieran Bennett, because I have even less of a brain than Kieran. Don't even get me started on my lack of independent thought."

For Her Light

Post by For Her Light »

Ari is a philosopher princeand I indeed am a sexy bitchfemales said so - whoa-pah! And so we lay,We lay in the same grave,Our chemical wedding day...Edited by: For Her Light at: 2/24/04 8:47 am

Jadie of Goldshire

Oh my goodness ...my picture on that website doesn't look anything like me anymore!!! I really need to find a current picture...Oh and Scott I don't know if Koala is coming back....*ponders* I will ask him.... Jadie of GoldshireCarry on with your lives people...nothing to see here.

Alexandra Decens

I still have that pic of Jadie, Erik, James, and myself....plus two other people (Erin [James gf], and Jeff *hiss*)...but there is 4 Shirerithians right there...i will send it as soon as i scan it.... I have no custom signature...oh wait...

Jadie of Goldshire

No! That is a bad picture too...*shudders**looks at pic again* Actually it isn't that bad.....and it looks closer to what I am now. Jadie of GoldshireCarry on with your lives people...nothing to see here.

Angellene

Post by Angellene »

I don't have a current pic of just myself, but I do have a current pic of Poet and myself, that is if you don't mind Poet dressed up as a detective......otherwise I shall try and get one this weekend....

Shasta Rana Wanderlust

Post by Shasta Rana Wanderlust »

"Detective?" I'd like to see that. Remember, my child, without innocence, the cross is only iron, hope is only an illusion, and you're nothing but a name.

Gman Russell

Post by Gman Russell »

Elementary my dear Shasta All in good time.

Scott Alexander

Anyone who cares to do so can now look at the site and see Alexandra and Eriana, as well as better pics of Jadie, Erik, and Ari.

Alexandra Decens

THANK YOU SCOTT!!! *gives Scott a big hug* I have no custom signature...oh wait...

Return to “General Discussion”