New Loyalty Oaths

A central forum for general discussion

Moderator: Kaiser Fish XII

Scott Alexander

New Loyalty Oaths

Post by Scott Alexander »

Hey, why not?I, Scott Siskind, swear loyalty to Kaiser Ikol I, recognizing him as the legitimate Kaiser of Shireroth and heir to Mors I, and I vow to serve him in the jobs of Minister of Information and Duke of Elwynn so long as it pleases him, and to carry out his orders to the best of my ability until one or both of us is dead.HAIL IKOL THE GOD-KING! R'lyeh? That's Atteran. - Jason RhodeEdited by: Scott Siskind  at: 5/5/02 10:18:32 pm

Kaiser Ikol I

Re: New Loyalty Oaths

Post by Kaiser Ikol I »

I like this.... "Always keep a firm grasp on reality, so you can strangle it at any time"Kaiser Ikol I

Ari Rahikkala

Post by Ari Rahikkala »

I, Ari Rahikkala, thus copy this vow from Scott and swear loyalty to Kaiser Ikol I, recognizing him asthe legitimate Kaiser of Shireroth and heir to Mors I, and I vow toserve him in the jobs of God and the Duke of Straylight solong as it pleases him (and me), and to carry out his orders to the best of myability until one or both of us is dead, or lose our interest.And I do it all for fun. Why play a god... ... when you can be one?

Lord Raglan

Post by Lord Raglan »

I, Nicholas Raglan, thus copy this vow from Ari who thus copied this vow from Scott and swear loyalty to Kaiser Ikol I, recognizing him as the legitimate Kaiser of Shireroth and heir to Mors I, and I vow to serve him in the job of the Duke of Lothlaria so long as it pleases him and so long as Philip Locke doesn't take back the job, and to carry out his orders to the best of my ability until one or both of us is dead, or lose our interest. Nick RaglanRS Duke of Lothlaria (temp)MACH Duke of ItaliaSpecial Assistant to the Prime ExecutiveChief of Defense Staff, TDFGeneral, TOG

Fax Malysus

Post by Fax Malysus »

I (and all my personas) pledge their due loyalty to Kaiser Ikol the First. Fax Celestis II also recognizes that Kaiser Ikol I has closer ties to the throne and forfeits his position as heir to Kaiser Ikol. -Fax MalysusNEWS Editor-In-ChiefPolitioSolomirathius of DelvenusModerator of the Delvenus Conventionpub37.ezboard.com/brepublicofdelvenus

Assassinite

Post by Assassinite »

I, Assassinite (Pah, I need a name change), thus copy most of this vow from Nicholas Raglan who thus copied his vow from Ari who thus copied his vow from Scott and swear complete loyalty to Kaiser Ikol I, recognizing him as the legitimate Kaiser of Shireroth and heir to Mors I, and I vow to serve him . . . . uhhh . . at the moment just uhh . . ummm keeping the forums from gathering dust until I finally get a real job. I shall carry out his orders to the best of my ability until one or both of us is dead, or lose our interest, or get swarmed by fishies. "I have seen the light...and it burns." -A Shirt "Welcome to America. Now speak English" -A Shirt "I thought I'd try to have an intelligent conversation with you, but then I remembered - you're Greg!!" -Bill3000 "Just because I always wanted to say this...CASE REOPENED!" -GSquid

Gryphon Avocatio

Post by Gryphon Avocatio »

I, Gryphon Avocatio, Son of Yardistan, swear loyalty to B0O0/\/\/\/\ and to the Yard, recognizing them as Gifts from the Gods, and I vow to serve them in the job of Anarch so long as it pleases the Gods, and to carry out there wills to the best of my ability until one or both of us is dead.HAIL LOKI, God of the Yard! HAIL ODIN, Master of All! NickThe Wandering Yardistani BardHigh Priest of B0O0/\/\ism I am just a new boy, / Stranger in this town. / Where are all the good times? / Who's gonna / how this stranger around? / Ooooh, I need a dirty woman. / Ooooh, I need a dirty girl. / Will some cold woman in this desert land / Make me feel like a real man? / Take this rock and roll refugee / Oooh, baby set me free. / Ooooh, I need a dirty woman. / Ooooh, I need a dirty girl.

Kaiser Ikol I

Post by Kaiser Ikol I »

Umm......These are Oaths to the Kaiser Nick..... "Gazing at people, some hand in hand,Just what I'm going through they can't understand.Some try to tell me, thoughts they cannot defend,Just what you want to be, you will be in the end."---The Moody BluesKaiser Ikol I

Gryphon Avocatio

To a blasphemer like you! Proclaiming Yourself divine! Hah! You make me laugh! What kaiser! I'm Gryphon Avocatio! I'm Nick, the Yardistani! I need no kaiser! I have no Kaiser! Hah! No chance, Shirerothian bed-wetting types. I burst my pimples at you and call your Kaiser-praising request a silly thing, you tiny-brained wiper of other people's bottoms! So, you think you could out- clever us Yardistani folk with your silly knees-bent running about advancing behavior?! I wave my private parts at your aunties, you cheesy lot of second hand electric donkey-bottom biters. And, if you think you got a nasty taunting this time, you ain't heard nothing yet, dappy Shirerothian kaiser! Thpppt!

Kaiser Los I

Post by Kaiser Los I »

*perks up his ears* Did he say "I swear eternal loyalty to Shireroth and Kaiser Los I"? Couldn't tell...I thought I heard something different, but I'm *sure* that a Duke and a friend of the great Metzler himself would *never* be that coarse, so, must have been the oath after all. Nice to know... *walks away whistling* I care not whether a man is Good or Evil; all that I careIs whether he is a Wise man or a Fool. Go! put off Holiness,And put on Intellect; or my thund'rous hammer shall drive theeTo wrath, which thou condemnest, till thou obey my voice. - Los, Jerusalem

Gryphon Avocatio

Perhaps you need your ears checked, scott... NickThe Wandering Yardistani BardHigh Priest of B0O0/\/\ism I am just a new boy, / Stranger in this town. / Where are all the good times? / Who's gonna / how this stranger around? / Ooooh, I need a dirty woman. / Ooooh, I need a dirty girl. / Will some cold woman in this desert land / Make me feel like a real man? / Take this rock and roll refugee / Oooh, baby set me free. / Ooooh, I need a dirty woman. / Ooooh, I need a dirty girl.

Kaiser Los I

Post by Kaiser Los I »

Why, yes, that one was me! I'm so pleased that you noticed! I care not whether a man is Good or Evil; all that I careIs whether he is a Wise man or a Fool. Go! put off Holiness,And put on Intellect; or my thund'rous hammer shall drive theeTo wrath, which thou condemnest, till thou obey my voice. - Los, Jerusalem

Gryphon Avocatio

Eh? What's that supposed to mean?

Kaiser Los I

Post by Kaiser Los I »

But if it was really the cat, then where did the mysterious screaming noises come from? I care not whether a man is Good or Evil; all that I careIs whether he is a Wise man or a Fool. Go! put off Holiness,And put on Intellect; or my thund'rous hammer shall drive theeTo wrath, which thou condemnest, till thou obey my voice. - Los, Jerusalem

Brrapa Lu Eraro

Post by Brrapa Lu Eraro »

What about donkey stepping? Brrapa Lu'Eraro"Not all who wander are lost.."

Gryphon Avocatio

Free Moose! Get your free Moose! Only 5 Erb!! NickThe Wandering Yardistani BardHigh Priest of B0O0/\/\ism I am just a new boy, / Stranger in this town. / Where are all the good times? / Who's gonna / how this stranger around? / Ooooh, I need a dirty woman. / Ooooh, I need a dirty girl. / Will some cold woman in this desert land / Make me feel like a real man? / Take this rock and roll refugee / Oooh, baby set me free. / Ooooh, I need a dirty woman. / Ooooh, I need a dirty girl.

Brrapa Lu Eraro

Post by Brrapa Lu Eraro »

only 5 €rb? Damn.. not bad... but.. it's not free now is it?FREE MINI-CRACK! FREE MINI-CRACK WITH EVERY PURCHASE OF A WATERCOOLER! Brrapa Lu'Eraro"Not all who wander are lost.."

Return to “General Discussion”