Official National Census.

A central forum for general discussion

Moderator: Kaiser Fish XII

Kaiser Metzler I

Re: Official National Census.

Post by Kaiser Metzler I »

Name: Erik MetzlerMain Job Title: Duke of Shireroth, PolemarchDuchy of Residence: ShirerothEstimated Monthly Income: N/AMilitary Status: Polemarch, ActiveDual cits: HoA, RoIReligion: AthiestGender: MaleAge: 17Ethnisity: CaucasionAccualy Location: USMaritual status: Dating Bussinesses: none Polemarch of the Hegemony of AlexandrosE. Metzler "UEC", eik'mol bom'eth"Death awaits everyone, it's just that it has less patience for some...""Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity."

PrinceEdwardI

Post by PrinceEdwardI »

Name: Edward ConwayMain Job Title: Duke of Machiavellia (shared duchy), President of LyricaDuchy of Residence: MachiavelliaEstimated Monthly Income: In dollars, Real Life? Hmmm...about $1,000/month, gross.Military Status: Enlisted, not yet assigned any positionDual cits: HoA, Republic of LyricaReligion: Wiccan/PaganGender: MaleAge: 21Ethnisity: CaucasionAccualy Location: Fort Worth, Texas, USMaritual status: Single, unattachedBussinesses: Hmmm...employed by Borders Group, Inc. Was that what you were looking for? Or micronational businesses?Regards,Edward ConwayDuke of LandsraadPresident of Lyrica

Kaiser Metzler I

Official National Census.

ok.. since this is the [strike]3rd[/strike] 4TH time i've had to retype this.. thank you very much IE, Windows and Microcrap in general.. I'll be brief.. most of the info is for statistical reasons only... they have no real bearing on anytihng..Name:Main Job Title: (duke, judge, Polemarch...ect)Duchy of Residence:Estimated Monthly Income:Military Status: (Rank, Active or reserve)Dual cits:Religion:Gender:Age:Ethnisity: (white, black, Native American, Eskimo...ect)Accualy Location: (US, Canada, Brazil)Maritual status: (hehehe)Bussinesses: (got any?)THat's all I can really think of that might be fun to get statistics for... you don't NEEED to answer all these.. but it would be apreciated... Polemarch of the Hegemony of AlexandrosE. Metzler "UEC", eik'mol bom'eth"Death awaits everyone, it's just that it has less patience for some...""Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity."

Hegemon Jason Rhode

Re: Official National Census

Post by Hegemon Jason Rhode »

Name: Jason RhodeMain Job Title: HegemonDuchy of Residence: Technically Machiavellia, but as Hegemon, representative of all Alexandros.Estimated Monthly Income: N/AMilitary Status: Hegemon, Symbolic Head, ActiveDual cits: None Religion: Zen Buddhist Gender: MaleAge: 21Ethnicity: CaucasianActual Location: Lubbock, TX, USAMaritual status: SingleBussinesses: jasonrhode.com - The Hegemon"Where is Great Alexander?""Great Alexander Lives And Reigns."

Ryan

I AM DA VOID!

Post by Ryan »

Name: Ryan D. CarusoMain Job Title: Governor of CimmeriaDuchy of Residence: Cimmeria and HyperboreaEstimated Monthly Income: N/AMilitary Status: ColonelDual cits: Nautilus, Treesia, ParamountReligion: Wahhabi IslamGender: MaleAge: 22Ethnicity: Arab-Italo-American (I ain't Hispanic and I ain't white :D )Actual Location: Otis, MA, USAMaritual status: SingleBussinesses: hellrepublic.cjb.net (The War Void) Ryan D. CarusoPresident-General of the Nautilus Free StateICQ # 73438757The Last HellspawnI am the Void, I am WarVoid!Citizen of the Baronry of Treesia and FabonCitizen of the Hegemony of AlexandrosMember of the PaladinsProud Member of the Labour PartyLeader of the Free Cimmeria Party!

dStryker

Post by dStryker »

Name: Tony AuMain Job Title: Kristarch, Duke of Gong LiDuchy of Residence: Gong LiEstimated Monthly Income: N/AMilitary Status: NoneDual cits: Istvanistan, Free Republic, TreesiaReligion: Mahayana Buddhist (mainly)Gender: MaleAge: 15Ethnicity: Asian (Chinese)Actual Location: Saginaw, MI, USAMarital status: SingleBussinesses: None “After I'm dead I'd rather have people ask why I have no monument than why I have one.” - Cato the Elder“No Sane man will dance.” - Cicero“Show me a sane man and I will cure him for you.” - Carl Gustav JungRain is a government conspiracy.

Kaiser Metzler I

For job title and income I just ment in the HoA.... Polemarch of the Hegemony of AlexandrosE. Metzler "UEC", eik'mol bom'eth"Death awaits everyone, it's just that it has less patience for some...""Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity."

dStryker

Post by dStryker »

Nobody gets any income then “After I'm dead I'd rather have people ask why I have no monument than why I have one.” - Cato the Elder“No Sane man will dance.” - Cicero“Show me a sane man and I will cure him for you.” - Carl Gustav JungRain is a government conspiracy.

PrinceEdwardI

Post by PrinceEdwardI »

Oh well...and there I was hoping the government would come and trickle down on me ;)"kristos ouk poentes ouk kriston estin"(gold that can do nothing is not golden)-Edward ConwayButcherer Of All Tongues

earthdafydd

Post by earthdafydd »

Name: Dafydd YoungMain Job Title: noneDuchy of Residence: KildareEstimated Monthly Income: noneMilitary Status: Conscious Objector (Peace and Love, man!)Dual cits: FR, PRNSEReligion: AtheistGender: MaleAge: 15Ethnisity: HumanAccualy Location: WalesMaritual status: singleBussinesses: none DAFYDD YOUNGCitizen of the FR, the PRNSE and AlexandrosDean of the FR University and Senator for the Skerry IslesMember of the FRPRP"Handle w/ Care" - T. Hubertdafydd_cymru@btinternet.com, ICQ#119316430

dStryker

Post by dStryker »

The government will come and trickle down on you later... “After I'm dead I'd rather have people ask why I have no monument than why I have one.” - Cato the Elder“No Sane man will dance.” - Cicero“Show me a sane man and I will cure him for you.” - Carl Gustav JungRain is a government conspiracy.

Nick the Yardistani

Re: Official National Census

Post by Nick the Yardistani »

Name: Nick LaCaraJob: DenizenDuchy:ShirerothIncome: Not enoughMilitary: HippieDual Cits.:NoneReligion: Baptized Catholic, wanna be buddhistGender: MaleAge: 15Ethnic: CaucasianLocation: USMarital Status: SingleBuissnesses: None

Bill3000

Post by Bill3000 »

Name: Bill DuschMain Job Title: JudgeDuchy of Residence: ShirerothEstimated Monthly Income: N/AMilitary Status: PrivateDual cits: Alexandros, TreesiaReligion: Offically Catholic, but AgnosticGender: MaleAge: 15Ethnisity: CaucasianAccualy Location: Long Island, New York, USAMaritual status: SingleBussinesses: Badass Games Industries (BGI)

CINC Patrick

Census

Post by CINC Patrick »

Name: Patrick FoleyMain Job Title: Logos/Duke of Duchy of KildareDuchy of Residence: KildareEstimated Monthly Income:Military Status: Active OfficerDual cits: N/AReligion:CatholicGender: MaleAge: 16Ethnicity: IrishActual Location: Houston, Texas U.S.A areaMaritual status: SingleBussinesses: Maybe, but those are industry secrets

Return to “General Discussion”