Our Team

A central forum for general discussion

Moderator: Kaiser Fish XII

Kaiser Metzler I

Re: Our Team

Post by Kaiser Metzler I »

Shireroth B0O0/\/\ists.. I like it... Kaiser of the Republic of ShirerothE. Metzler "UEC""Death awaits everyone, it's just that it has less patience for some..."

CINC Patrick

Our Team

Post by CINC Patrick »

I need suggestions for our teams name in the Federation of Micronational Football. Maybe the Boomers? Just a suggestion. Please put what you think they should be called.Thanks -Commander in Chief PatrickDuke of The Duchy of KildareCommander in Chief, Republic of Shireroth DoDMinister of Foreign Affairs, Republic of ShirerothBlood Alone Turns the Wheels of History

Caesar Augustus

Post by Caesar Augustus »

I don't like Boo/\/\ists as a name for the team. Wouldn't that be like calling a team the Jerusalem Jews? Boomers wouldn't be bad, though. Caesar Augustus (aka Augustus Caesar) -- Contessori of the Island Republic of Florencia -- High Judge of Rodinia -- Minister of Foreign Affairs for Rodinia -- Centaur Cheif Knight-Council Member for Breigh in Treesia -- Senior Theorist at JASO -- Supreme Justice at UAS

Funky Wombat

Post by Funky Wombat »

Football (soccer) teams don't usually have names like that. It's more like Shireroth United, Treesia Wanderers. They might have nicknames. Bray Wanderers, my hometown's soccer team, are called the Seagulls, for example. But other than that.... Eoin DornanWar Leader of what remains of the Barony of Treesia and Fabon

CINC Patrick

Post by CINC Patrick »

Who says that we have to follow standards made by macronational teams? I still advocate for the Boomers. -Commander in Chief PatrickDuke of The Duchy of KildareCommander in Chief, Republic of Shireroth DoDMinister of Foreign Affairs, Republic of ShirerothBlood Alone Turns the Wheels of History

Kaiser Metzler I

I'll go with that. Though I like B0O0/\/ists better... Kaiser of the Republic of ShirerothE. Metzler "UEC""Death awaits everyone, it's just that it has less patience for some..."

Siberian Fox

Post by Siberian Fox »

Is it club football we're talking about here or the national team? If its a club then sure boomers is fine but id its the national team then it would probably be best to pic a name that repesents your nation like... Shireoth.In inthernational fixtures you just don't see Germany Vs 'St. George's Boyz' or anything like that... it's Germany Vs England. Siberian FoxPresident of The People's Republic of the New Soviet Empire.http://www.soviet-empire.comBest political joke contest now on,First prize: 20 Years

Caesar Augustus

Post by Caesar Augustus »

In America we use both the location and the name in all titles. For example, the Cleveland Crunch. Caesar Augustus (aka Augustus Caesar) -- Contessori of the Island Republic of Florencia -- High Judge of Rodinia -- Minister of Foreign Affairs for Rodinia -- Centaur Cheif Knight-Council Member for Breigh in Treesia -- Senior Theorist at JASO -- Supreme Justice at UAS

Funky Wombat

Post by Funky Wombat »

Yes, but that's not National, is it? Your claims that each and every state is an independent entity reeks of the need for proper divisions. Eoin DornanWar Leader of what remains of the Barony of Treesia and Fabon

Ras John

Post by Ras John »

As team manager I advocate Shireroth Boomers. John D. SagerRepresentative of the Sa'an Republic"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human with the soul of a clown, which always forces me to blow it at the most important times."

CINC Patrick

Post by CINC Patrick »

I agree, Shireroth Boomers is what I advocate for. -Commander in Chief PatrickDuke of The Duchy of KildareCommander in Chief, Republic of Shireroth DoDMinister of Foreign Affairs, Republic of ShirerothBlood Alone Turns the Wheels of History

Kaiser Metzler I

well, Looks like we got a name? JDS is team manager? didn't know that. Kaiser of the Republic of ShirerothE. Metzler "UEC""Death awaits everyone, it's just that it has less patience for some..."

Return to “General Discussion”