Kaiser's Court

A central forum for general discussion

Moderator: Kaiser Fish XII

Caesar Augustus

Kaiser's Court

Post by Caesar Augustus »

I don't know how to get into it. Caesar Augustus (aka Augustus Caesar) -- Contessori of the Island Republic of Florencia -- High Judge of Rodinia -- Minister of Foreign Affairs for Rodinia -- Centaur Cheif Knight-Council Member for Breigh in Treesia -- Senior Theorist at JASO -- Supreme Justice at UAS

Kaiser Metzler I

Re: Kaiser's Court

Post by Kaiser Metzler I »

by the time you read thhis you will... Kaiser of the Republic of ShirerothE. Metzler "UEC""Death awaits everyone, it's just that it has less patience for some..."

Siberian Fox

Post by Siberian Fox »

... be on a timer to self destruct in 5 seconds? ;) Siberian FoxPresident of The People's Republic of the New Soviet Empire.http://www.soviet-empire.comBest political joke contest now on,First prize: 20 Years

Funky Wombat

Post by Funky Wombat »

*Mission Impossible theme music* Duh duh duh duh dah dah dah, doo doo doo doo doooooo Eoin DornanWar Leader of what remains of the Barony of Treesia and Fabon

Caesar Augustus

Post by Caesar Augustus »

I'm not on any... BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!(...ect) Caesar Augustus (aka Augustus Caesar) -- Contessori of the Island Republic of Florencia -- High Judge of Rodinia -- Minister of Foreign Affairs for Rodinia -- Centaur Cheif Knight-Council Member for Breigh in Treesia -- Senior Theorist at JASO -- Supreme Justice at UASEdited by: Kaiser Metzler I at: 2/10/01 7:04:54 pm

Return to “General Discussion”