IAC Breach

A central forum for general discussion

Moderator: Kaiser Fish XII

Bill3000

IAC Breach

Post by Bill3000 »

Anyone know how the PRH this happened? Bill Dusch - Archon of Soloralism - Founder of TelikosCitizen of ShirerothBaron of AntyaProud to be Apollonianvar txtList = new Array()txtList[txtList.length]="'Whoa! You're in...college now? You got...older! I guess that's what happens when time passes, but still...' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="'The Hindenburg Uncertainty Principle, by contrast states that before you get on a blimp, you can never be certain whether it's going to catch on fire or not' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="'We.....are.....not....FANTASY!>?!POE' - Scott Siskind, on hearing Bill Dusch say that Shireroth's theme is percieved to be Fiction-Fantasy based";txtList[txtList.length]="'me to. well almost, we have to worship the living god, Bill3000.' - Hubert";txtList[txtList.length]="'Y'know what? I am never going to get out of micronations. I think I need to be assassinated or something.' - Jason Steffke";txtList[txtList.length]="'Bill, you are STILL young and stupid.' - Jason Steffke, Control of Destiny 1";txtList[txtList.length]="'I think we've gotta promote you. You now have slightly more diplomatic skills than a random rock.' - Sirithil nos Feanor, to Bill Dusch";txtList[txtList.length]="'Wow. I'm this close to admitting you're no longer young and stupid.' - Scott Siskind, to Bill";txtList[txtList.length]="'ow! I've been thrwappen! Now I have a sudden urge to enter politics...' - Gryphon the Pure, after being hit by a shard of Pure Mischief";txtList[txtList.length]="'No, you've changed too, Bill. Instead of being the fragmented, annoying and immature 16-year-old, you've graduated to being a well-spoken, annoying and immature 19-year-old. Congratulations.' - Ryan Caruso"; j=parseInt(Math.random()*txtList.length);j=(isNaN(j))?0:j;document.write(txtList[j]);

Scott of Hyperborea

Re: IAC Breach

Post by Scott of Hyperborea »

Possibly my fault. Adding the Christmas decorations there could have messed with the security levels if the default was that changing images also changes security. It's been fixed. Edited by: Scott of Hyperborea  at: 12/24/05 23:43

Lachlan Powers

Post by Lachlan Powers »

Quick off the mark there chaps. Thanks for the Christmas present ejen ranti taicardainre (Lachlan Powers)The Grand Commonwealth - Aerlig - MNN - Treesia - mncentre - EIFA - Lemuria

TonerMan

Post by TonerMan »

Is that an admission of having read it? Holy Warrior of NeeCommanding General of the Y.A.C.

AngelGuardian93

Post by AngelGuardian93 »

He wont admit it and if he did, he would do it just to piss us off knowing we can't do anything about it. That question is inherently flawed. There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

Ryan

Post by Ryan »

He ain't the only one that read it. The bloody thing has been visible/open for a while before Bill noticed it. And here I thought it was supposed to be that way... Useless art is simply tolerated vandalism. I am a vandal.

Scott of Hyperborea

Post by Scott of Hyperborea »

Wait a second. Does that mean you could see it before about six o'clock yesterday evening your time? If so, we may have a much bigger problem than we thought. Edited by: Scott of Hyperborea  at: 12/25/05 21:30

Ryan

Post by Ryan »

Yeah, I think it's been visible for like a week or so...I dunno really. I thought it was just set so allowed users can post while everyone else could'nt. I never really tried it... Useless art is simply tolerated vandalism. I am a vandal.

Delphi

Post by Delphi »

I never noticed it...

Lachlan Powers

Post by Lachlan Powers »

It was gone before Bill pointed it out- gone from the main forum listing. It had been gone for a number of hours. Dodgy ezBoard . ejen ranti taicardainre (Lachlan Powers)The Grand Commonwealth - Aerlig - MNN - Treesia - mncentre - EIFA - Lemuria

Bill3000

Post by Bill3000 »

Yes, it was gone when I alerted GMan about it and told him to fix it and check the admin log. The reason why I had the reaction in the first place is that I know that no one in their right mind would let me view the IAC - even I wouldn't let me join or view the IAC, because I know I can't keep secrets. People have known this since Jasonia, for the gods' sake, and if people keep secrets from me in Jasonia, you'd bet your mind they wouldn't allow me to join or view the IAC. Bill Dusch - Archon of Soloralism - Founder of TelikosCitizen of ShirerothBaron of AntyaProud to be Apollonianvar txtList = new Array()txtList[txtList.length]="'Whoa! You're in...college now? You got...older! I guess that's what happens when time passes, but still...' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="'The Hindenburg Uncertainty Principle, by contrast states that before you get on a blimp, you can never be certain whether it's going to catch on fire or not' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="'We.....are.....not....FANTASY!>?!POE' - Scott Siskind, on hearing Bill Dusch say that Shireroth's theme is percieved to be Fiction-Fantasy based";txtList[txtList.length]="'me to. well almost, we have to worship the living god, Bill3000.' - Hubert";txtList[txtList.length]="'Y'know what? I am never going to get out of micronations. I think I need to be assassinated or something.' - Jason Steffke";txtList[txtList.length]="'Bill, you are STILL young and stupid.' - Jason Steffke, Control of Destiny 1";txtList[txtList.length]="'I think we've gotta promote you. You now have slightly more diplomatic skills than a random rock.' - Sirithil nos Feanor, to Bill Dusch";txtList[txtList.length]="'Wow. I'm this close to admitting you're no longer young and stupid.' - Scott Siskind, to Bill";txtList[txtList.length]="'ow! I've been thrwappen! Now I have a sudden urge to enter politics...' - Gryphon the Pure, after being hit by a shard of Pure Mischief";txtList[txtList.length]="'No, you've changed too, Bill. Instead of being the fragmented, annoying and immature 16-year-old, you've graduated to being a well-spoken, annoying and immature 19-year-old. Congratulations.' - Ryan Caruso"; j=parseInt(Math.random()*txtList.length);j=(isNaN(j))?0:j;document.write(txtList[j]);Edited by: Bill3000 at: 12/26/05 11:20

Kaiseress Semisa I

Post by Kaiseress Semisa I »

It's not like there's anything really that terrible in there anyway.

TonerMan

Post by TonerMan »

true.. Holy Warrior of NeeCommanding General of the Y.A.C.

Return to “General Discussion”