PEOPLE WHO ARE NOT BILL, STFU!

A central forum for general discussion

Moderator: Kaiser Fish XII

david northworthy beckfor

PEOPLE WHO ARE NOT BILL, STFU!

Post by david northworthy beckfor »

stop using the old "Bill, STFU" thing....he don't like it, and it's not worth loosing a good citizen for....I know that sometimes you need someone to say stuff like that...well, just use someone else as the target, someone who would like to have their own phrase, I know I could do with one. so, yeh, say it to me instead.(yes, that even goes to you too, Oz)

RicLyon

agree!

Post by RicLyon »

I don't understand what Bill does to deserve all thos STFU things. Can anybody explain?

Osman Shahanshah

Re: agree!

Post by Osman Shahanshah »

You probably need a more polite 'Curb your Enthusiasm' kind of sign because that is basically what it is about. Bill takes seriously arcane and obscure occurances that most people have forgotten about, and being reminded often irks them.

UEC

Post by UEC »

Bill just gets annoying.... You don't....hehe E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Bill3000

Post by Bill3000 »

You get annoying too. People don't literally say "Shut the fuck up, Erik" to you. I don't care what you think - that is just plain rude.And people wonder why I don't act patriotic to Shireroth... Edited by: Bill3000 at: 12/9/05 18:25

Kaiseress Semisa I

Post by Kaiseress Semisa I »

Actually, I have told Erik to shut the fuck up before. On several occasions.

AngelGuardian93

Post by AngelGuardian93 »

Why can't we all tell each other to shut the fuck up and just love each other?Silly me. There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

Shyriath

Re: PEOPLE WHO ARE NOT BILL, STFU!

Post by Shyriath »

I also offer myself up for insult. Considering how little I actually say, telling me to shut the fuck up ought to be funny as well as stress-reducing. Eh? Eh?

UEC

Post by UEC »

You have? when?Proly Bill.. cause.. well.. nevermind.. doesn't matter... move along.. move along...hehe E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

extreme007

Post by extreme007 »

*eats Icecream* *gets banned* Discover, Invent, Theories, Experiment,Advance Science,Advance Extremism,(in Karnali, Republic of)

Hypatia Agnesi

Post by Hypatia Agnesi »

You know, that emoticon was made after I kept picketing threads for whatever reason I thought up at the time, and it pissed me off that it was turned into a "Bill STFU" thing, because I will picket anything.Including this thread and that emoticon, just because. *pickets* *throws grenade for the hell of it*BO0O0O0O0/\/\!!!!!!

AngelGuardian93

*sends in the riot police*This is an unlawfull assembly. Disperse immediately! There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

UEC

Post by UEC »

of course it is! There ARE no lawful assemblies... E. Metzler (UEC)Count of Monty CriscoFounder of the MCS"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSJoin Shireroth

AngelGuardian93

He's inciting a riot, arrest him someone. There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

Hypatia Agnesi

Post by Hypatia Agnesi »

*pickets*I demand the right to picket! *throws grenade for the hell of it*BO0O0O0O0/\/\!!!!!!

AngelGuardian93

You have no rights! *fires tear gas* There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

Funky Wombat

Post by Funky Wombat »

It's a bloody stupid and offensive emoticon. Unless we bring in a " STFU" emoticon, then I think it should be taken off. If we're too lazy to insult Bill in the normal fashion, then we shouldn't be allowed insult Bill at all! Eoinsy

Hypatia Agnesi

Post by Hypatia Agnesi »

I would have liked just a simple picket sign icon. *throws grenade for the hell of it*BO0O0O0O0/\/\!!!!!!

UEC

Post by UEC »

I didn't realize it was an emoticon.. E. Metzler (UEC)Count of Monty CriscoFounder of the MCS"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSJoin Shireroth

Return to “General Discussion”