Why "Scott Alexander" is futile

A central forum for general discussion

Moderator: Kaiser Fish XII

Stjepan Veliki

Re: Why "Scott Alexander" is futile

Post by Stjepan Veliki »

http://www.irvineworldnews.com/A...demic.htmlwoot! go Scott!As for this thread, I have no idea what it's about.

Bill3000

Why "Scott Alexander" is futile

Post by Bill3000 »

http://www.google.com/search?hl=...gle+SearchFirst search result is the former MicroWiki entry "Scott Siskind: REDIRECT Scott Alexander." Plus even without that there's a lot of micronational stuff with Scott Siskind. It's cached, so that means it's not going away. Mwahaha.Oh, and you were a secret weapon, Scott? SCOTT SISKIND ALERT! Bill Dusch - Archon of SoloralismQuillan Fatebane, 65th Paladin, Lanys Tvy'l Server (EQ1)Quillan Umbarcotumo, 37th Paladin, Innothule Server (EQ2)Proud to be Apollonianvar txtList = new Array()txtList[txtList.length]="'Whoa! You're in...college now? You got...older! I guess that's what happens when time passes, but still...' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="'The Hindenburg Uncertainty Principle, by contrast states that before you get on a blimp, you can never be certain whether it's going to catch on fire or not' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="Why do I need some cheese?";txtList[txtList.length]="'me to. well almost, we have to worship the living god, Bill3000.' - Hubert";txtList[txtList.length]="'Y'know what? I am never going to get out of micronations. I think I need to be assassinated or something.' - Jason Steffke";txtList[txtList.length]="'Bill, you are STILL young and stupid.' - Jason Steffke, Control of Destiny 1";txtList[txtList.length]="I think we've gotta promote you. You now have slightly more diplomatic skills than a random rock. - Sirithil nos Feanor, to Bill Dusch";txtList[txtList.length]="'Wow. I'm this close to admitting you're no longer young and stupid.' - Scott Siskind, to Bill";txtList[txtList.length]="'ow! I've been thrwappen! Now I have a sudden urge to enter politics...' - Gryphon the Pure, after being hit by a shard of Pure Mischief";txtList[txtList.length]="'I could probably date Hypatia's Mom. Now THAT'S scary.' - Ryan Caruso"; j=parseInt(Math.random()*txtList.length);j=(isNaN(j))?0:j;document.write(txtList[j]);Edited by: Bill3000 at: 6/13/05 11:53

Osman Shahanshah

Post by Osman Shahanshah »

Quote:said Molly, the only female team member who said he knows stuff no one else knows.Pardon? As to the thread, it is much in the vein of how Bill tries to force Harvey to call himself Jason and all the attendant hilarity that results from that. Now he is trying to repeat the trick with the Squid, while safe in the knowledge that the Squid is peddling round like a fool somewhere in Mitteleuropa.So to summarise:

ProdigalSon523

Post by ProdigalSon523 »

Siskind change his name while I was gone?

Osman Shahanshah

Post by Osman Shahanshah »

No, he'd just rather you didn't use the S word

Gryphon Avocatio

STFUB

Post by Gryphon Avocatio »

*Decends from Valhalla*Bill, ought I start using the old Nick the Yardistanin login? Ought I change all of my internet accounts from my assumed name (Gryphon Avocatio) under which I am known in some places on the web to my real name? Doesn't Scott have the right to try to restore some form of anonymity, even if the effects are only small.StFU,B. 3e knowe ek that in fourme of speche is chaunge / With-inne a thousand 3eer, and wordes tho / That hadden pris now wonder nyce and straunge / Us thenketh hem, and 3et thei spake hem so, / And spedde as wel in loue as men now do...

Bill3000

Re: STFUB

Post by Bill3000 »

anonymity is overrated, especially in micronations. It's not like someone who is persistant wouldn't find macronational information of the person if they wanted to.And yes, change back to Nick the Yardistani. Bill Dusch - Archon of SoloralismQuillan Fatebane, 65th Paladin, Lanys Tvy'l Server (EQ1)Quillan Umbarcotumo, 37th Paladin, Innothule Server (EQ2)Proud to be Apollonianvar txtList = new Array()txtList[txtList.length]="'Whoa! You're in...college now? You got...older! I guess that's what happens when time passes, but still...' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="'The Hindenburg Uncertainty Principle, by contrast states that before you get on a blimp, you can never be certain whether it's going to catch on fire or not' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="Why do I need some cheese?";txtList[txtList.length]="'me to. well almost, we have to worship the living god, Bill3000.' - Hubert";txtList[txtList.length]="'Y'know what? I am never going to get out of micronations. I think I need to be assassinated or something.' - Jason Steffke";txtList[txtList.length]="'Bill, you are STILL young and stupid.' - Jason Steffke, Control of Destiny 1";txtList[txtList.length]="I think we've gotta promote you. You now have slightly more diplomatic skills than a random rock. - Sirithil nos Feanor, to Bill Dusch";txtList[txtList.length]="'Wow. I'm this close to admitting you're no longer young and stupid.' - Scott Siskind, to Bill";txtList[txtList.length]="'ow! I've been thrwappen! Now I have a sudden urge to enter politics...' - Gryphon the Pure, after being hit by a shard of Pure Mischief";txtList[txtList.length]="'I could probably date Hypatia's Mom. Now THAT'S scary.' - Ryan Caruso"; j=parseInt(Math.random()*txtList.length);j=(isNaN(j))?0:j;document.write(txtList[j]);

david northworthy beckfor

Post by david northworthy beckfor »

Quote:It's not like someone who is persistant wouldn't find macronational information of the person if they wanted to.He is not trying to hide his name from micronationalists

Kaiser Alejian I

Post by Kaiser Alejian I »

He was trying to make sure his future boss wouldnt find his hobby and fire him, or something. Yes Bill, stop being evil.

osmose1000

Post by osmose1000 »

I'm surprised then Duschbag hasn't changed his name himself. Hypatia's Mom: Yay! I'm legal now.Moose: WE(Shireroth) HAVE NON-NOBLES?![21:11] Bill7D0: It's 9:11 PM. Do you know where your plane is?

Al Fido ha Tatak Kalb

Stuff

Post by Al Fido ha Tatak Kalb »

Gah. That article haunts me whenever someone looks for my name. I had NOTHING to do with that; I fear news and reporters so I posed for the picture and then made an excuse to slip out and that article is my teammates' fault. Still, I suppose it's better potential employers find that than anything else.

Stjepan Veliki

Re: Stuff

Post by Stjepan Veliki »

espeially this

Stjepan Veliki

Post by Stjepan Veliki »

so why do you care?

Bill3000

Post by Bill3000 »

...I thought that you would have realized that by showing this, it does show your participation in Shireroth quite easily. The second hit IS a link to Shireroth, and the vast majority of the hits ARE links to micronationalism. As such, "resistance is useless." Your name is already too much into place in micronationalism and it's pointless to pretend this when it's already on the first, second, and even more godsforsaken hits on your name. Bill Dusch - Archon of SoloralismQuillan Fatebane, 65th Paladin, Lanys Tvy'l Server (EQ1)Quillan Umbarcotumo, 37th Paladin, Innothule Server (EQ2)Proud to be Apollonianvar txtList = new Array()txtList[txtList.length]="'Whoa! You're in...college now? You got...older! I guess that's what happens when time passes, but still...' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="'The Hindenburg Uncertainty Principle, by contrast states that before you get on a blimp, you can never be certain whether it's going to catch on fire or not' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="Why do I need some cheese?";txtList[txtList.length]="'me to. well almost, we have to worship the living god, Bill3000.' - Hubert";txtList[txtList.length]="'Y'know what? I am never going to get out of micronations. I think I need to be assassinated or something.' - Jason Steffke";txtList[txtList.length]="'Bill, you are STILL young and stupid.' - Jason Steffke, Control of Destiny 1";txtList[txtList.length]="I think we've gotta promote you. You now have slightly more diplomatic skills than a random rock. - Sirithil nos Feanor, to Bill Dusch";txtList[txtList.length]="'Wow. I'm this close to admitting you're no longer young and stupid.' - Scott Siskind, to Bill";txtList[txtList.length]="'ow! I've been thrwappen! Now I have a sudden urge to enter politics...' - Gryphon the Pure, after being hit by a shard of Pure Mischief";txtList[txtList.length]="'I could probably date Hypatia's Mom. Now THAT'S scary.' - Ryan Caruso"; j=parseInt(Math.random()*txtList.length);j=(isNaN(j))?0:j;document.write(txtList[j]);Edited by: Bill3000 at: 6/14/05 16:04

Kaiser Alejian I

Good question.

osmose1000

Post by osmose1000 »

It's just the way Bill is. I can guarentee that if I hadn't specified that the nickname Moose is my preferred nickname when I first joined, and only said that I'd like to be called that now, he'd put up a senseless fight about how it's already too late and that people would still refer to me as Osmose or something. Speaking of which, the only person who WOULD object to the change is Bill.In other words, Bill: Shut The Fuck Up Hypatia's Mom: Yay! I'm legal now.Moose: WE(Shireroth) HAVE NON-NOBLES?![21:11] Bill7D0: It's 9:11 PM. Do you know where your plane is?

ProdigalSon523

Post by ProdigalSon523 »

That can change over time. He can post Scott on a lot of good projects, and then each day spam those projects until they are on top of the search engines instead of stupid micronation stuff.Good luck Scott You should of followed my lead of being anonymous.Peace,Adam

Gryphon Avocatio

Bill Dusch.One day somebody is going to search for you on the internet trying to dig dirt and do you know what they will find?"Bill, STFU.""Bill is immature."Bill: "Gryphon Avocatio is an ass."At least little bad has been written on Scott. 3e knowe ek that in fourme of speche is chaunge / With-inne a thousand 3eer, and wordes tho / That hadden pris now wonder nyce and straunge / Us thenketh hem, and 3et thei spake hem so, / And spedde as wel in loue as men now do...

Bill3000

Post by Bill3000 »

I'm suprised you people tell me that I am immature when you are the ones acting immature yourself. I don't care what people would find me over the internet. I realize that I lost my anonymity years ago as did everyone else when they joined the 'net. There's no point in keeping any form of anonymity when it's useless and someone who is stubborn enough can find any infomation that they would want. Even if Scott made a lot of non-micronational projects, it would still be quite high on the search engines for micronationalism, and thus it would still be futile. Bill Dusch - Archon of SoloralismQuillan Fatebane, 65th Paladin, Lanys Tvy'l Server (EQ1)Quillan Umbarcotumo, 37th Paladin, Innothule Server (EQ2)Proud to be Apollonianvar txtList = new Array()txtList[txtList.length]="'Whoa! You're in...college now? You got...older! I guess that's what happens when time passes, but still...' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="'The Hindenburg Uncertainty Principle, by contrast states that before you get on a blimp, you can never be certain whether it's going to catch on fire or not' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="Why do I need some cheese?";txtList[txtList.length]="'me to. well almost, we have to worship the living god, Bill3000.' - Hubert";txtList[txtList.length]="'Y'know what? I am never going to get out of micronations. I think I need to be assassinated or something.' - Jason Steffke";txtList[txtList.length]="'Bill, you are STILL young and stupid.' - Jason Steffke, Control of Destiny 1";txtList[txtList.length]="I think we've gotta promote you. You now have slightly more diplomatic skills than a random rock. - Sirithil nos Feanor, to Bill Dusch";txtList[txtList.length]="'Wow. I'm this close to admitting you're no longer young and stupid.' - Scott Siskind, to Bill";txtList[txtList.length]="'ow! I've been thrwappen! Now I have a sudden urge to enter politics...' - Gryphon the Pure, after being hit by a shard of Pure Mischief";txtList[txtList.length]="'I could probably date Hypatia's Mom. Now THAT'S scary.' - Ryan Caruso"; j=parseInt(Math.random()*txtList.length);j=(isNaN(j))?0:j;document.write(txtList[j]);

Stjepan Veliki

Post by Stjepan Veliki »

I ask again, why do you care about what Scott does? Whether he wants to protect his anonymity or not is none of your concern.

Bill3000

Post by Bill3000 »

Because the reason he wanted to do so (to prevent people, especially interviewers, etc., from viewing his participation in micronationalism) is obsolete. Bill Dusch - Archon of SoloralismQuillan Fatebane, 65th Paladin, Lanys Tvy'l Server (EQ1)Quillan Umbarcotumo, 37th Paladin, Innothule Server (EQ2)Proud to be Apollonianvar txtList = new Array()txtList[txtList.length]="'Whoa! You're in...college now? You got...older! I guess that's what happens when time passes, but still...' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="'The Hindenburg Uncertainty Principle, by contrast states that before you get on a blimp, you can never be certain whether it's going to catch on fire or not' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="Why do I need some cheese?";txtList[txtList.length]="'me to. well almost, we have to worship the living god, Bill3000.' - Hubert";txtList[txtList.length]="'Y'know what? I am never going to get out of micronations. I think I need to be assassinated or something.' - Jason Steffke";txtList[txtList.length]="'Bill, you are STILL young and stupid.' - Jason Steffke, Control of Destiny 1";txtList[txtList.length]="I think we've gotta promote you. You now have slightly more diplomatic skills than a random rock. - Sirithil nos Feanor, to Bill Dusch";txtList[txtList.length]="'Wow. I'm this close to admitting you're no longer young and stupid.' - Scott Siskind, to Bill";txtList[txtList.length]="'ow! I've been thrwappen! Now I have a sudden urge to enter politics...' - Gryphon the Pure, after being hit by a shard of Pure Mischief";txtList[txtList.length]="'I could probably date Hypatia's Mom. Now THAT'S scary.' - Ryan Caruso"; j=parseInt(Math.random()*txtList.length);j=(isNaN(j))?0:j;document.write(txtList[j]);

ProdigalSon523

Post by ProdigalSon523 »

Quote:Because the reason he wanted to do so (to prevent people, especially interviewers, etc., from viewing his participation in micronationalism) is obsolete. So why don't you help him?

Gryphon Avocatio

I wasn't calling you immature. I'm just saying, that's what people will find."I realize that I lost my anonymity years ago as did everyone else when they joined the 'net."I have managed to maintain my anonymity on the net. I just googled for my name and nothing about *me* showed up whatsoever. True, if somebody were trying hard, I'm sure they could find me, but they would have a pretty difficult time looking for me. 3e knowe ek that in fourme of speche is chaunge / With-inne a thousand 3eer, and wordes tho / That hadden pris now wonder nyce and straunge / Us thenketh hem, and 3et thei spake hem so, / And spedde as wel in loue as men now do...

Stjepan Veliki

Post by Stjepan Veliki »

That's the reason you think it's a wasted effort, but not a reason to care. Edited by: Stjepan Veliki at: 6/15/05 12:59

Bill3000

Post by Bill3000 »

Quote:So why don't you help him?Because it's stupid. Micronationalists should be using their real names, not pseudonyms. It's supposed to be semiprofessional in this way.Also, I'm bored and have nothing else to do than to post this. *shrug* Bill Dusch - Archon of SoloralismQuillan Fatebane, 65th Paladin, Lanys Tvy'l Server (EQ1)Quillan Umbarcotumo, 37th Paladin, Innothule Server (EQ2)Proud to be Apollonianvar txtList = new Array()txtList[txtList.length]="'Whoa! You're in...college now? You got...older! I guess that's what happens when time passes, but still...' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="'The Hindenburg Uncertainty Principle, by contrast states that before you get on a blimp, you can never be certain whether it's going to catch on fire or not' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="Why do I need some cheese?";txtList[txtList.length]="'me to. well almost, we have to worship the living god, Bill3000.' - Hubert";txtList[txtList.length]="'Y'know what? I am never going to get out of micronations. I think I need to be assassinated or something.' - Jason Steffke";txtList[txtList.length]="'Bill, you are STILL young and stupid.' - Jason Steffke, Control of Destiny 1";txtList[txtList.length]="I think we've gotta promote you. You now have slightly more diplomatic skills than a random rock. - Sirithil nos Feanor, to Bill Dusch";txtList[txtList.length]="'Wow. I'm this close to admitting you're no longer young and stupid.' - Scott Siskind, to Bill";txtList[txtList.length]="'ow! I've been thrwappen! Now I have a sudden urge to enter politics...' - Gryphon the Pure, after being hit by a shard of Pure Mischief";txtList[txtList.length]="'I could probably date Hypatia's Mom. Now THAT'S scary.' - Ryan Caruso"; j=parseInt(Math.random()*txtList.length);j=(isNaN(j))?0:j;document.write(txtList[j]);Edited by: Bill3000 at: 6/15/05 13:57

osmose1000

Post by osmose1000 »

The only reason any of you even know my first name is because it was required on the damn census. And, as with Nick, I google for my name and there's a crapload of stuff about other people with my same name, but nothing on me. I think Bill is one of those people who can't wrap their mind around the concept that when everyone is telling you to shut up and telling you how you suck and that your being nothing but annoying, that it is in the best interest of everyone involved that you actually do shut up.EDIT: Oh, and the first result of "bill dusch" turns up a thread about the Great Satan. But nothing about his little religion or Apollo or Menelmacar or anything. Hypatia's Mom: Yay! I'm legal now.Moose: WE(Shireroth) HAVE NON-NOBLES?![21:11] Bill7D0: It's 9:11 PM. Do you know where your plane is?Edited by: osmose1000 at: 6/15/05 16:06

Bill3000

Post by Bill3000 »

keke Bill Dusch - Archon of SoloralismQuillan Fatebane, 65th Paladin, Lanys Tvy'l Server (EQ1)Quillan Umbarcotumo, 37th Paladin, Innothule Server (EQ2)Proud to be Apollonianvar txtList = new Array()txtList[txtList.length]="'Whoa! You're in...college now? You got...older! I guess that's what happens when time passes, but still...' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="'The Hindenburg Uncertainty Principle, by contrast states that before you get on a blimp, you can never be certain whether it's going to catch on fire or not' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="Why do I need some cheese?";txtList[txtList.length]="'me to. well almost, we have to worship the living god, Bill3000.' - Hubert";txtList[txtList.length]="'Y'know what? I am never going to get out of micronations. I think I need to be assassinated or something.' - Jason Steffke";txtList[txtList.length]="'Bill, you are STILL young and stupid.' - Jason Steffke, Control of Destiny 1";txtList[txtList.length]="I think we've gotta promote you. You now have slightly more diplomatic skills than a random rock. - Sirithil nos Feanor, to Bill Dusch";txtList[txtList.length]="'Wow. I'm this close to admitting you're no longer young and stupid.' - Scott Siskind, to Bill";txtList[txtList.length]="'ow! I've been thrwappen! Now I have a sudden urge to enter politics...' - Gryphon the Pure, after being hit by a shard of Pure Mischief";txtList[txtList.length]="'I could probably date Hypatia's Mom. Now THAT'S scary.' - Ryan Caruso"; j=parseInt(Math.random()*txtList.length);j=(isNaN(j))?0:j;document.write(txtList[j]);

Kaiser Alejian I

Good point. Anyone know my real name? And please, dont post it if you do :P

Gryphon Avocatio

My name frequently doesn't even turn up information about people. 3e knowe ek that in fourme of speche is chaunge / With-inne a thousand 3eer, and wordes tho / That hadden pris now wonder nyce and straunge / Us thenketh hem, and 3et thei spake hem so, / And spedde as wel in loue as men now do...

dStryker

Post by dStryker »

If you try looking up my name, you'll probably end up thinking I'm a Hong Kong movie director. Most people would sooner die than think; in fact, they do so. - Bertrand Russell

Return to “General Discussion”