Craccum!

A central forum for general discussion

Moderator: Kaiser Fish XII

Mattlore Devious

Craccum!

Post by Mattlore Devious »

Well, you may be wondering what the hell craccum is and if I'm crazy. Well I can answer the first part. Craccum is my universities magazine. Seeing as it is free it has a wide readership at the university...and its also free to put a classified of 25 words or less in it...So for those of you not realising where i'm going with this...well i'm sure thats none of you..Oh, and for those of you like Scott, who is insanely confused;NZ University = USA UniversityNZ University = USA CollegeNZ College = USA High SchoolNZ High School = USA High School

Ruhan Zarathustra Erudinz

Re: Craccum!

Post by Ruhan Zarathustra Erudinz »

I already knew this, perhaps because I've had it explained to me by a pair of Maoris and some Aussie med students... but maybe I /already/ knew it and they just made me remember it... hmm... "Disce quasi semper victurus; vive quasi cras moriturus"

Zirandorthel

Post by Zirandorthel »

You're suggesting we place a classified ad for a micronation in a university magazine, are you?Wait, now I'm confused, what's all this "High School" stuff? Sun Bless, Earth KeepZirandorthel I of TreesiaNiirus Tinenetuwar, Tivitha e'TarasLotter of the West LotGrand Duke of Lac Glacei

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

LET"S DO IT! Erik Mortis BrookshireCommoner of Alexandretta

Jadie of Goldshire

Post by Jadie of Goldshire »

Oh! Scott had posted flyers around campus concerning Shireroth...and I walked by today..and some of the detachable slips were gone Jadie of GoldshireCarry on with your lives people...nothing to see here.

Alexandra Decens

Post by Alexandra Decens »

cooooooooool......... I have no custom signature...oh wait...

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

Alex.. make sure to check your MiniImNat email... Erik Mortis BrookshireCommoner of Alexandretta

Scott Alexander

Stuff

Post by Scott Alexander »

YES! APPARENT PARTIAL VICTORY!Mattlore, that is good. It's also a funny name for a magazine. Craccum! Thus does Operation Emerald Sturgeon expand its tentacles even to the antipodes...wait...sturgeons don't have tentacles...*thinks for a while*...yes...carry on...carry on.

david northworthy beckfor

Re: Stuff

Post by david northworthy beckfor »

maybe it's a mutent "Disclaimer: Whatever is in the above post is probably a result of my blind following of Kieran Bennett, because I have even less of a brain than Kieran. Don't even get me started on my lack of independent thought."

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

I wonder what allele that would be... Erik Mortis BrookshireCommoner of Alexandretta

You can always trust Siskind to have some new randomly named operation to conduct to further micronations assimilation of the general populace. "Disce quasi semper victurus; vive quasi cras moriturus"

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

I still like my code names... Erik Mortis BrookshireCommoner of Alexandretta

Mattlore Devious

Now we just need 25 spiffy words :b

david northworthy beckfor

Post by david northworthy beckfor »

why 25? "Disclaimer: Whatever is in the above post is probably a result of my blind following of Kieran Bennett, because I have even less of a brain than Kieran. Don't even get me started on my lack of independent thought."

Probably cause 25 words is the limit to advertisements? "Disce quasi semper victurus; vive quasi cras moriturus"

Mattlore Devious

Quote:and its also free to put a classified of 25 words or less in it...I could pay for more...but i'm a poor student

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

I think 25 words is enough... toss a hook at them.. the website... and all will be well... Erik Mortis BrookshireCommoner of Alexandretta

Mattlore Devious

Quote:Imperial Republic of Shireroth: Come visit our micronation. Come find out what a micronation is. Come on, you know you want to. http://www.shireroth.orgSomeone want to improve on that attempt?

Thoenen

Post by Thoenen »

Could you enter this:Quote:Feianova is an online anarcho-syndicalist commune. Come see what we're about at our forums: http://www.hpvoz.net/feianova/index.php. Feianova, where true freedom lives.Thanks. Cyrus Aftab Zad(Thoenen Helios)“...if it [the law] is of such a nature that it requires you to be the agent of injustice to another, then I say, break the law.”-Henry David Thoreau, “Civil Disobedience”

Thoenen

Post by Thoenen »

Make thatQuote:Feianova is an online anarcho-syndicalist commune. Come see what we're about at our forums: http://www.hpvoz.net/feianova/index.php.Feianova; Liberty, Equality, Fraternity, Fun! Cyrus Aftab Zad(Thoenen Helios)“...if it [the law] is of such a nature that it requires you to be the agent of injustice to another, then I say, break the law.”-Henry David Thoreau, “Civil Disobedience”

Mattlore Devious

Guess no one has any improvements on my attempt then...

Phoenix the Risen

Post by Phoenix the Risen »

Quote:Rule a nation. Run a business. Blow stuff up. Eat canned fruit. Live your dreams. C'mon; you know you wanna.http://www.shireroth.org/ Phoenix the Risen - Dutchess of Kildare - Political Nuisance but at least She gets the job done. - Official Genkher of Gryphon Avocatio's Cool Short Sig and Gryphon the Pure's Awesome Tables! - COME BACK, STEVE!!! -"To quote a former Kaiser.... 'Shireroth doesn't give up land....'" ~UEC (Quoting Kaiser Letifer I), In response to claims on the Raynor Isles"To paraphrase a former Kaiser: 'Here! Take Amity for free! And that other half of Mar Sara too!'" ~SaiKar LumEth, (Paraphrasing Kaiser Mog I) In response to UEC"To paraphrase a former angry mob "DOWN WITH THE EVIL LAND-GIVING AWAY KAISER! REVOLT! REBELLION! CIVIL WAR!" ~Scott Siskind, (paraphrasing the Letifer Rebellion group) In response to SaiKar LumEth"I HEARBY QUESTION THE KAISERESS AUTHORITY!" ~Gryphon Avocado (Switching Day)

Return to “General Discussion”