KSHR - First Broadcast

A central forum for general discussion

Moderator: Kaiser Fish XII

Shasta Rana Wanderlust

KSHR - First Broadcast

Post by Shasta Rana Wanderlust »

KSHR has its' first broadcast!Listen in! Oh look, a Thing Of Beauty. Let's blow it up.--Advocate of B0O0/\/\ism--

Ruhan Zarathustra Erudinz

Re: KSHR - First Broadcast

Post by Ruhan Zarathustra Erudinz »

A good broadcast... but a warning to all you other people, turn down your volume before listening. Especially if you have headphones. It's really loud. "Disce quasi semper victurus; vive quasi cras moriturus"

Ari Rahikkala

Post by Ari Rahikkala »

* ari is reminded of his humanity once again * Do you really believe Project Bluebook revealed EVERYTHING the Army Air Corps knew? Do you know what REALLY happened at Roswell, New Mexico in the late 1940s? Have you even heard about the Men in Black? Do you have any friends who have `missing days'? Do you sleep with your window unlocked?Be seeing you...

SaiKar LumEth

Post by SaiKar LumEth »

Ah HA! I finally have a voice to go with that picture that Gman gave me so long ago.

Shasta Rana Wanderlust

Broadcast 2 will probably be featuring Zirandorthel, and should be out in the next week. Oh look, a Thing Of Beauty. Let's blow it up.--Advocate of B0O0/\/\ism--

Ari Rahikkala

Post by Ari Rahikkala »

Just to explain... the last time that I remember I publicly affirmed that I can't understand a word of spoken American English was back in the FIoJ. I think. Well, it doesn't really matter. I've improved. A little. I could write down the whole story about Kalésie word by word if needed, and I have a general idea of the rest of what was said... the vexing part is that I know that something was also said about me but I do not know what. Just for the sake of us outsiders, getting a text version of the broadcast up as soon as the audio version would be... appreciated. Do you really believe Project Bluebook revealed EVERYTHING the Army Air Corps knew? Do you know what REALLY happened at Roswell, New Mexico in the late 1940s? Have you even heard about the Men in Black? Do you have any friends who have `missing days'? Do you sleep with your window unlocked?Be seeing you...

Shasta Rana Wanderlust

The mention was for you to enter the SEP forum and provide advice.Text form is on it's way, as soon as I write it and Erik stops being lazy....well, too lazy. Oh look, a Thing Of Beauty. Let's blow it up.--Advocate of B0O0/\/\ism--

Ari Rahikkala

Post by Ari Rahikkala »

* ari listens to kshrr.wav again *OH! It all makes some more sense now!(BTW, isn't this rather fucked up:kshrr.wav: RIFF (little-endian) data, WAVE audio, MPEG Layer 3, stereo 24000 Hz) Do you really believe Project Bluebook revealed EVERYTHING the Army Air Corps knew? Do you know what REALLY happened at Roswell, New Mexico in the late 1940s? Have you even heard about the Men in Black? Do you have any friends who have `missing days'? Do you sleep with your window unlocked?Be seeing you...

Shasta Rana Wanderlust

Quote:Hey everybody, this is Gman Russell, for K-SHIRE radio. The first story of the day has to do with whatÂ’s up in the Landsraad. If youÂ’re a noble, you need to be going in there on the hot topics, because a topic has been brought up about the seperation of church and state. Also, if your name is Ari, and youÂ’re a part-time dolphin, we need you to step inside the Secret Evil Plans forum for some expert advice. Also, the Ministry of the Exterior has begun relations with itÂ’s first micronation outside the english-speaking world: the Republic of Kalessie, which is based in France, has been gracious enough to open itsÂ’ doors to us. If youÂ’re feeling bold, give them a hello in the Ministry of the Exterior. If youÂ’re even bolder, try visiting their website, which is linked through the Ministry of the ExteriorÂ’s forum. Once again, this is Gman Russell, for K-SHIRE radio, with the news.Broadcast from March 16, 2004. Oh look, a Thing Of Beauty. Let's blow it up.--Advocate of B0O0/\/\ism--

Gman Russell

Post by Gman Russell »

Beat me to the text version... I had one written down I used as a script while recording.Harvey: Yep, that's my pretty voice. james: What?! Zir's next broadcast?? lol, I was enjoying it

Rakesh86

Post by Rakesh86 »

Very nice indeed. Plus as Harvey said -its alway good to match a voice to a face.Keep up the good work.

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

I wanna hear Ari! Erik Mortis BrookshireCommoner of Alexandretta

Shasta Rana Wanderlust

Actually, if you could email that text version you have to Erik (or someone with ftp access) as a .txt so we can include it on the actual website, itd' be great.Also, that format was customized for the smallest possible file with the highest possible sound quality. Using that format, we were able to get a 55-second sound file down to almost 370k, so that people with low bandwidth can listen too (like me). And so that we wouldn't take up ghastly amounts of server space.And yes, last I heard he will be doing the next broadcast. Simply because, well, I've hired multiple people, and they all have to do their jobs. ...though if you could find a way where they all could do their own things, that'd be really cool. Oh look, a Thing Of Beauty. Let's blow it up.--Advocate of B0O0/\/\ism--

Philip Locke

Post by Philip Locke »

Pump this motherfucker up. Right now it's very, very sub-Silby, although the quality is finer.

Phoenix the Risen

Post by Phoenix the Risen »

I have a suggestion, if you'd like... that you should do some radio broadcasts over the phone or some other realtime audio, such that you could actually record the different broadcasters speaking together... Have a microphone on each end recording, and then splice the two audiofiles together for the different voices (since recording someone talking over the phone is a lot crappier than recording your own voice and then slapping on a recording of their voice..)anyhow... yeah... in this manner you could get up an actual show rather than just a one-man blurb... Phoenix the Risen - Dutchess of Kildare - Political Nuisance but at least She gets the job done. - Official Genkher of Gryphon Avocatio's Cool Short Sig and Gryphon the Pure's Awesome Tables! - COME BACK, STEVE!!! -"To quote a former Kaiser.... 'Shireroth doesn't give up land....'" ~UEC (Quoting Kaiser Letifer I), In response to claims on the Raynor Isles"To paraphrase a former Kaiser: 'Here! Take Amity for free! And that other half of Mar Sara too!'" ~SaiKar LumEth, (Paraphrasing Kaiser Mog I) In response to UEC"To paraphrase a former angry mob "DOWN WITH THE EVIL LAND-GIVING AWAY KAISER! REVOLT! REBELLION! CIVIL WAR!" ~Scott Siskind, (paraphrasing the Letifer Rebellion group) In response to SaiKar LumEth"I HEARBY QUESTION THE KAISERESS AUTHORITY!" ~Gryphon Avocado (Switching Day)

Austi Scot

Post by Austi Scot »

... and you might be able to do interviews that way too.Real nice start -

Mattlore Devious

Post by Mattlore Devious »

Rock On

Ari Rahikkala

Post by Ari Rahikkala »

Quote:I wanna hear Ari!Haven't you already heard me? (back in the "Worship Perkele" thread in Straylight)Anyway, yes, I can "broadcast" something if you want to hear me... will you mind if I use Ogg Speex? Do you really believe Project Bluebook revealed EVERYTHING the Army Air Corps knew? Do you know what REALLY happened at Roswell, New Mexico in the late 1940s? Have you even heard about the Men in Black? Do you have any friends who have `missing days'? Do you sleep with your window unlocked?Be seeing you...

Gman Russell

Post by Gman Russell »

Ooh! Then I can complain about not understanding you Ari! *stupid grin*

Return to “General Discussion”