Bush is an Idiot!

A central forum for general discussion

Moderator: Kaiser Fish XII

Kaiser Mors III

Bush is an Idiot!

Post by Kaiser Mors III »

Apparently.. he plans to fuck San Fransisco Over... I call it revenge.. he doesn't like CA... and SF is our MOST libral city.. so... instead of paying 30k in rent for the resevioar they get water from.. they have to pay EIGHT MILLION! 266.67 Times more... or such.... Bush is an idiot!... He's trying to Drill for oil in WildLife preserves in Alaska... Basicly.. our Generation is fucked when it comes to retirement... Save your money... don't expect to get a dime from social securities... He's just royaly fucking us over..Hey.. MattLore... can we move to New Zealand? please?! Mortis BrookshireKaiser of Shireroth

Mattlore Devious

Re: Bush is an Idiot!

Post by Mattlore Devious »

Only if you drop your crazy spelling of words and submit to the might that is the NZ Military (lol)

Zirandorthel

Post by Zirandorthel »

Yes, with their honourable armoury and colourful uniforms. Sun Bless, Earth KeepZirandorthel I of TreesiaThe Golden DarknessNiirus Tinenetuwar, Tivitha e'Taras

Kaiser Mors III

I think I'll move to Europe.. or Canada when I grow up... our government is fucking this nation over with ineptness.. or.. I'll get into government myself and try and DO something about it.. Mortis BrookshireKaiser of Shireroth

Jadie of Goldshire

Post by Jadie of Goldshire »

Yay for crappy governments....*waves flag sarcastically* Jadie of GoldshireCarry on with your lives people...nothing to see here.

Kaiser Mors III

Just make sure to Vote Not-Bush... Preferably for a Democrat.. just cause if we all vote third Party.. we'll be stuck with Bush again.... (I HATE this 2 party Monopoly...) Mortis BrookshireKaiser of Shireroth

Kaiseress Alexia Mors III

Post by Kaiseress Alexia Mors III »

Europe would be a good place to go...they have already had all their uphevals against their respective governments and have found things that work in each respective country...too bad no one here realizes that we can change what doen't work in our government to something that works... The Through-Marriage-Noble-Of- Brookshire

Scott Alexander

Post by Scott Alexander »

Mmmm. Perhaps when we're older we can make Shireroth one of those secessionist micronations that buys land in some forest somewhere, has everyone move to it, and then vanishes from sight in their own little happy community.

Kaiser Mors III

Sounds good to me! Mortis BrookshireKaiser of Shireroth

Gman Russell

Post by Gman Russell »

I thought, with all due respect, that the Kaiser didn't like to discuss real life politics in this micronation...?

Gryphon Avocatio

Post by Gryphon Avocatio »

That's what i was thinking...It's also probably not the best of ideas to voice your opinion right here where everybody can see it...it may scare the more conservative prospective citizens... -Gryphon Avocatio- Lord Governor and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Research and Education, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - SAVE THE KIWI!! - Lover of Llamas Give me your child, and by the age of five, I can make him a priest or a thief or a scholar. - SCOTT: You know, I always joke about how nothing will ever be able to get me out of micronations...but...I think if my mother got into micronations that would get me out in a hurry. - GUILDENSTERN:We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Gman Russell

Post by Gman Russell »

Creepy... Nick and I agreed on something...

Scott Alexander

Pah! When we can't discuss our beliefs in our own nation's general forum, what CAN we do? If prospective citizens are going to be scared off by a little Bush-bashing, they'd proly have a massive STROKE if they saw what we're actually like. For a nation whose background is some sort of hideous malevolent demon-creature, scaring citizens off by a good old-fashioned political discussion is the least of our worries!

Gman Russell

Post by Gman Russell »

I think my point was simply pointing out the fact we ourselves have done this in the past and gotten scolded for it; while the former-scolder goes unscolded himself...

Scott Alexander

Help! Help! We're being oppressed!

Phoenix the Risen

Post by Phoenix the Risen »

actually, greg... I think the main thing Erik is against in this field is the comparison of Shireroth to a RL nation (or the politics thereof) ... primarily USA. Phoenix the Risen - Dutchess of Kildare - Political Nuisance but at least She gets the job done. - Official Genkher of Gryphon Avocatio's Cool Short Sig and Gryphon the Pure's Awesome Tables! - COME BACK, STEVE!!! -"To quote a former Kaiser.... 'Shireroth doesn't give up land....'" ~UEC (Quoting Kaiser Letifer I), In response to claims on the Raynor Isles"To paraphrase a former Kaiser: 'Here! Take Amity for free! And that other half of Mar Sara too!'" ~SaiKar LumEth, (Paraphrasing Kaiser Mog I) In response to UEC"To paraphrase a former angry mob "DOWN WITH THE EVIL LAND-GIVING AWAY KAISER! REVOLT! REBELLION! CIVIL WAR!" ~Scott Siskind, (paraphrasing the Letifer Rebellion group) In response to SaiKar LumEth"I HEARBY QUESTION THE KAISERESS AUTHORITY!" ~Gryphon Avocado (Switching Day)

Kaiser Mors III

Exactly.. I don't really mind talking politics out here.. but they have NO place in the Landsraad, My court or any ministries.. Save maybe in the University. Mortis BrookshireKaiser of Shireroth

Gman Russell

Post by Gman Russell »

Ah... that's right... *nods*I try to stay away from politics though... so you'd have to pry an answer out of me.

Gryphon Avocatio

In the University, American Politics may be discussed in a class on politics...or if it is relevant to a class being taught.if anybody actually cares to knwo my political view, feel free to message me...I'll proly tell you... -Gryphon Avocatio- Lord Governor and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Research and Education, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - SAVE THE KIWI!! - Lover of Llamas Give me your child, and by the age of five, I can make him a priest or a thief or a scholar. - SCOTT: You know, I always joke about how nothing will ever be able to get me out of micronations...but...I think if my mother got into micronations that would get me out in a hurry. - GUILDENSTERN:We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Antonio Vitores Ramon

Post by Antonio Vitores Ramon »

Oh christ. We've enough Americans in Europe thank you very much."Overpaid, oversexed and over here!"

Scott Alexander

Stuff

You forgot "overweight"!Yay Americans in Europe. Next year...next year...

Jadie of Goldshire

Re: Stuff

Post by Jadie of Goldshire »

Vote for a democrat...oh wouldn't my parents love that one?*laughs* Jadie of GoldshireCarry on with your lives people...nothing to see here.

Kaiser Mors III

If I moved to Europe I'de change citizenships. If things really got that bad here, that I was willing to move out, I wouldn't want to remain a citizen. Mortis BrookshireKaiser of Shireroth

Gryphon Avocatio

I quite prefer Europe to america...the culture fits me better...more laid back...there isn't that automatic pressure making you feel as though you have to do something amazing with your life to be someone...and the people are just so much nicer... -Gryphon Avocatio- Lord Governor and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Research and Education, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - SAVE THE KIWI!! - Lover of Llamas Give me your child, and by the age of five, I can make him a priest or a thief or a scholar. - SCOTT: You know, I always joke about how nothing will ever be able to get me out of micronations...but...I think if my mother got into micronations that would get me out in a hurry. - GUILDENSTERN:We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

evilkoala

Post by evilkoala »

"Vote for a democrat...oh wouldn't my parents love that one?*laughs*"Then vote for any other party than the one Bush is in. The Green Party, Libertarian Party or Nazi party are all slightly netter choices.j/k

For Her Light

Post by For Her Light »

anyone who doesn't vote for the democrats hates freedom And so we lay,We lay in the same grave,Our chemical wedding day...

Don Diego de Almagro

Post by Don Diego de Almagro »

VOTE GW!

For Her Light

Re: .

Post by For Her Light »

you did that just to be contrary, didn't ya And so we lay,We lay in the same grave,Our chemical wedding day...

david northworthy beckfor

Post by david northworthy beckfor »

vote nazi! better then bush! "Disclaimer: Whatever is in the above post is probably a result of my blind following of Kieran Bennett, because I have even less of a brain than Kieran. Don't even get me started on my lack of independent thought."

evilkoala

Post by evilkoala »

yeah, Hitler was just as racist, but at least he had a good economy.

Return to “General Discussion”