Random Quote

A central forum for general discussion

Moderator: Kaiser Fish XII

Alexandra Decens

Random Quote

Post by Alexandra Decens »

Here is a quote by our beloved MiniEx:Quote:"Hooray for the sun god, he's sure a fun god, ra ra ra! Ra ra ra!" - GSquidYa gotta love that..... Non-NobleImperial MistressMeEdited by: Alexandra Decens at: 2/9/04 11:21 am

Scott Alexander

Re: Random Quote

Post by Scott Alexander »

Actually, I'm afraid that it's from Robert Anton Wilson. I am but the messenger.EVERYONE READ ROBERT ANTON WILSON!!!

For Her Light

Post by For Her Light »

noread Milan Kundera And so we lay,We lay in the same grave,Our chemical wedding day...

Jadie of Goldshire

Post by Jadie of Goldshire »

*laughs*Me like.....*laughs some more* Jadie of GoldshireCarry on with your lives people...nothing to see here.

For Her Light

Post by For Her Light »

"In Wenceslas Square, in Prague, a guy is throwing up. Another guy comes up to him, pulls a long face, shakes his head, and says: 'I know just what you mean.'"-Milan Kunderapwned! And so we lay,We lay in the same grave,Our chemical wedding day...

Scott Alexander

Post by Scott Alexander »

- Robert Anton Wilson Edited by: Scott Siskind  at: 2/8/04 12:43 pm

For Her Light

Post by For Her Light »

Don't make me get the Metropolitan to declare you a False Tsar and then have the patriotic peasantry rise up to install the one true Tsar! (namely myself, or will be if me project goes ahead)But you can all start bowing in advance to me!Tsar Stjepan Karlovic Aracic I of All Panslavia!Defender of the Slavs of All Faiths and Protector of the citizens of the empire! And so we lay,We lay in the same grave,Our chemical wedding day...

Don Diego de Almagro

Post by Don Diego de Almagro »

Oh no! Pan-Slavicism!! Here come Fedor Dostoevskii and Russophiles... CONSTANTIOPLE WILL BE OURS!!

For Her Light

Re: .

Post by For Her Light »

now this guy knows whats going down. And so we lay,We lay in the same grave,Our chemical wedding day...

Draco the Tainted

Post by Draco the Tainted »

Quote:CONSTANTIOPLE WILL BE OURS!! dude... now it's Istanbul, not Constantinople. Heil Loki!!!
Heil H'Graa!!!

Alexandra Decens

Post by Alexandra Decens »

*starts singing* Istanbul or Constantinople, is it Istanbul or Constantinople, been a long time gone Constantinople, why did Constantinople get the works....that's no body's business but the Tuuuurks..... *continues singing* I have no custom signature...oh wait...

Gman Russell

Post by Gman Russell »

They Might Be Giants are geniuses... not just for covering an old (but good) song, but letting Tiny Toons do a music video for it! *laughs*

Kaiser Wyltheow I

Post by Kaiser Wyltheow I »

You haven't heard Erik Alex and I sing it thoug.More Quote:
Mike: If you have high standards for movies, you don't enjoy as many movies. If you have high standards for jokes, you don't enjoy many jokes.Nick: What about women?Mike: If you have high standards for women, you don't enjoy as many women!Jeff: You must have very high standards.
Wylþeow du GrifosThe Kaiser of ShirerothThe gods blessed you with power and a visionThe gods gave you life to accomplish a mission...

Return to “General Discussion”