Merger concession speech

A central forum for general discussion

Moderator: Kaiser Fish XII

Scott Alexander

Merger concession speech

Post by Scott Alexander »

As those of you who checked the Landsraad may have noticed, our vote to merge with Treesia recently failed by a tally of 13 Aye to 10 Nay (a 2/3 majority was necessary). That's fine. Apparently it's the will of the people and the people who were against it made some very good arguments.But this should not be an excuse to say "all right, let's keep doing what we're doing and stay right where we are." The arguments against merging all hinged on that Shireroth could do great things even without the help of the Treesians. Undoubtably true, but now it's time to prove it.As many of you know, I've been working on a history book recently, and I was amazed at how much more active and creative we were back in the early summer of last year. I think we need to start doing a lot more stuff and working a lot harder for the sake of this nation if we want the statement that a merger wasn't necessary to ring true for future generations.So...what can we do to make Shireroth a better place?

Kaiser Mors III

Re: Merger concession speech

Post by Kaiser Mors III »

Recruit like mad biatches? Mortis BrookshireKaiser of Shireroth

Gryphon Avocatio

Post by Gryphon Avocatio »

Wow...i like the banner...the greatest merger of all time... -Gryphon Avocatio- Lord Governor and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Research and Education, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - SAVE THE KIWI!! - Lover of Llamas Give me your child, and by the age of five, I can make him a priest or a thief or a scholar. - SCOTT: You know, I always joke about how nothing will ever be able to get me out of micronations...but...I think if my mother got into micronations that would get me out in a hurry. - GUILDENSTERN:We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Scott Alexander

Post by Scott Alexander »

Mmmm....I think I may have someone recruitable. I'll try him tomorrow.

Gman Russell

Post by Gman Russell »

and i'll recruit mine the day after.*holds up taser*ehehehehehehehe......

Kaiser Mors III

Woot!Alex is trying to recruit a friend of hers.. more WOMEN! WOOT! Mortis BrookshireKaiser of Shireroth

Gryphon Avocatio

Women are good. I like Women. -Gryphon Avocatio- Lord Governor and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Research and Education, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - SAVE THE KIWI!! - Lover of Llamas Give me your child, and by the age of five, I can make him a priest or a thief or a scholar. - SCOTT: You know, I always joke about how nothing will ever be able to get me out of micronations...but...I think if my mother got into micronations that would get me out in a hurry. - GUILDENSTERN:We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Gman Russell

Post by Gman Russell »

*falls over*My duke, doesn't that go without saying...?

Jadie of Goldshire

Post by Jadie of Goldshire »

*snickers*I recruited someone!!! and I was even nice and let Greg have him....*laughs* Jadie of GoldshireCarry on with your lives people...nothing to see here.

Kaiser Mors III

I should recruit again.... It tends to bare Very fruitful results when I do... Mortis BrookshireKaiser of Shireroth

Gryphon Avocatio

Yep...I like to pronounce the fact that I like women though...it tends to reiforce the thought... -Gryphon Avocatio- Lord Governor and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Research and Education, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - SAVE THE KIWI!! - Lover of Llamas Give me your child, and by the age of five, I can make him a priest or a thief or a scholar. - SCOTT: You know, I always joke about how nothing will ever be able to get me out of micronations...but...I think if my mother got into micronations that would get me out in a hurry. - GUILDENSTERN:We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Emir of Raspur

Post by Emir of Raspur »

Quote:I recruited someone!!! and I was even nice and let Greg have him....*laughs* There are too many ways for a base interloper to twist that remark... fortunately I am not one

Return to “General Discussion”