The rant I was not going to write

A central forum for general discussion

Moderator: Kaiser Fish XII

Jacobus Loki

The rant I was not going to write

Post by Jacobus Loki »

So I'll try to keep it short. Well, that didn't work, so rant it is.

My RL, especially my business, has kept me very busy. Yesterday I had a lull, and came to look around. I realized that every "active" Cyberian was a Shirithian. I also realized that my heart was not into trying to raise the dead. So I left, rather than imitate Napoleon III. Sorry, Mike, but I thought it more respectful to leave than to do that.

I love Nelaga, and especially Maraguo, but I simply don't have the time to participate in more than one country, if that.

There has been a lot of talk about community, and whither Shireroth. Well, at least there IS a community in Shireroth that discusses things. Heck, a lot of discussion regarding other countries takes place IN Shireroth, so why not limit myself to Shirithian citizenship, where my particular version of insanity is tolerated to a degree, and rebellions and coups are part and parcel of the landscape and culture?

.....and if I was going to limit myself to Shireroth, why not seize the Throne and decree myself silly? I mean the legalistic Gordian knot that Shireroth is tying itself up in is traditionally best cut by an insurgent Kaiser, who, by definition of Kaiserish-ness, has the power to do so.
I mean one major house? Better several duchies, and s..t-can the dukes who consistently ignore the Landsraad.

..........Mors VI means well, but things are becoming reminiscent of Letifer III. At lest that's as good excuse as any to launch a coup, and even a failed coup stirs things up.

I'd prepared one of my off-the-cuff manifestos suspending the Charter, and restoring the Duchies and the Old Flag (which would have alienated several factions, but hey, it's what I do.)

So I was winding myself up for that when I realized that I don't particularly like being told to f... myself, and if Mors VI is going to be over-thrown, then Erik is better qualified to do that, and that RL is still busy, and if I was successful, then how in PRH was I going to be able to handle the job anyway?

So I un-resign my citizenship, because even when it sucks and the Kaiser does things I don't like Shireroth is still worthwhile, and the castle in Jacob-La-Ville isn't a bad place.

I do resign as Arbiter, with thanks, because I can't handle legalism.

I await events.

Meow.

CJ Miller

Re: The rant I was not going to write

Post by CJ Miller »

REVOLT! MALARBOR DEMANDS IT!

WHICH ONE OF YOU FUCKWIPES FORCED YOUR REVISIONIST BULLSHIT ON ME? :evil
Last edited by CJ Miller on Sat May 08, 2010 12:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Aurangzeb Khan

Post by Aurangzeb Khan »

Your first attempt at resigning your citizenship was not submitted through correct administrative channels. Ergo there is no escape, even if you had wanted to. Soz.

Malliki Tosha

Post by Malliki Tosha »

I also see no point in resigning as Arbiter since I replaced you a while back. Stuff you notice when you pay attention.

The truth is Jake that you are not a leader. You are a rallier. You rally people around you once in a while when you get bored and think that Shireroth is something you don't want it to be. Then when people get worked up you leave after a while due to this or that. The problem is that you very rarely have any new ideas. You just want to turn back the clock every time someone tries to do something different.
Malliki Tosha
Owner, Mortis Mercatoria FC
Owner, Newport City FC

Jacobus Loki

Post by Jacobus Loki »

..........they make their entrances, and their exits, and one man in his time plays many parts......

Return to “General Discussion”